8. I Like You, Hudson

Hudson

1'st period was over and I quickly rushed to the boys bathroom because I had been holding it in. I entered inside and rushed to one of the empty stalls and quickly released my urine which came out like tap of water and I was finally at ease, then I came out to wash my hands, and as I turned on the tap, the smell of Cigarette infiltrated my nose and i coughed.

After drying my hands, I was trying to locate where the smell of the cigar was coming from.

Who could be smoking?..

I said to myself, and I saw smoke flying out of the last stall close to the window, and I crept slowly and bent down to look from under the door and see who it was, but I only saw the person's shoe and trousers, and then from out of nowhere the stall door flung open, and my heart skipped as I saw Blue.

"What were you, doing?". He asked me.

"Uhh, nothing just checking if the floor was clean". I said nervously still kneeling on the floor.

"That is very disgusting... Wait, were you spying on me?". He raised his eyebrows.

"What!, no, why would I do that?". I said trying to defend my self.

"Whatever". He stood up from the toilet and dropped his cigarette down the toilet and flushed it and turned to me. "Excuse me".

"Oh, yeah sorry". I quickly stood up and he came out then headed to the sink as I watched him.

"Why, are you still staring at me, Hudson?". He says as I quickly looked away.

Wow, he actually remembers my name...

I talked to my self.

"Nothing". I rushed to the sink to wash my hands because I touched the toilet ground which was nasty. "You have never talked to me like this before, you hardly even look at me". I try starting a conversation.

"I did not ask you to conversate with me". He says looking at him self in the mirror.

"Yeah, I figured that out".

"Yeah". He says as he dried his hands and left the bathroom.

°°°

I was in my locker as Andrew came to me.

"What's up, spy". Andrew said jokingly.

"What?". Confusion took my face.

"I was in there too". He says giggling in a creepy way.

"Umm, Am confused".

"I was in the boys bathroom, I heard everything".

"Wait, what?". I shouted.

"Yeah, and you didn't even know".

"No I didn't". I said.

"Anyways, will you be busy after school?". He asked me.