17. Silent But Deadly Hardcore Fellow

I like underestimated you guys, the reads increased and beyond grateful

I wish the votes will increase too, but it will because i have great people to vote for this book

Okay, so the next chapter will be out if this S.A.B reads move up to 645 and 30 votes

I'm counting on you guys

Have a great day 🌞☀

Blue

"Blue hey". He said tucking his hands in his pockets.

"What?" I said plainly.

"Nothing". He looked at my body. "Wow, nice bod Blue". He said about to touch my chest when i slapped his hands away.

"Oh sorry i get usually distracted". I rilled my eyes to that statement.

"Speak". I said commanding him and crossing my hands.

"Oh well i came to tell you that we're leaving". He said.

"So?"

"So, i came to ask if you could see us out". He stated and i scoffed.

"As if" was all i said.

"Oh i knew you wouldn't come, this was just a waste of time". He said making me knit my eyebrows. "What i mean is that, you don't hang out with people, your just lonely aren't you?" He said and asked as i scoffed again.

"Your funny". I said in a laughable tone.

"I know right". He said. "But aren't you lonely?"

"I'm not".

"Okay, all i'm saying is, i am not gonna waste my time trying to be friends with you again, your let me say.. A dark, empty-hearted, silent but deadly hardcore fellow". He said making me tug a smile at the side of my mouth for a second.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"I guess i am, they are waiting for me anyways, so yeah.. And also you can finally be free from me the annoying little fuck cause i don't give a shit anymore, like always say to people like you". He walked closer before i realized i was a bit taller than him. "You can't friend them all". With that said he walked away.

What could i say? I was actually impressed, cause no one as ever said that to me, which was actually quite nice hearing.

This Hudson guy has finally caught my attention, i am now intrigued by him, and be lucky, he got to be the first.

I closed my room door and went back to my bed and jumped on my it as i realized everywhere was hit and i was fone enduring the shitty heat from the sun.

So i got up closed my room window and curtains, then switched on the Air Conditioner.

After a little while everywhere became cool to my liking and being shirtless made everything way better.

A text came through my phone, i knew it was Sarah because i changed her contact name on my phone after she forced me to show Veronica around Brooklyn, i didn't have time to tell you guys because it was boring as fuck.

Sarah-witch
Hey, they are leaving

Me
So?

Sarah-witch
I'm going out with them

"Wait, Sarah going out with people she just met.. Wow". I said surprised.