21. It's You

Arion

I couldn't breathe.

My heart was racing.

My chest aching.

My blood rushing so quickly.

And my mother is confused to the fact that Blue was kissing me, it was unbelievable.

His lip was so goddamn soft, it was like my lip was in a puffy cotton candy, I swear I couldn't control my self.

Then to make everything worse, he placed placed his hands on my cheek as I immediately felt hot, I swear this was the worst and position to be in.

Our lips departed as he looked at me and cleaned his lip in the most sexy way possible.

Like did a god reincarnate into Blue, because he was just too pretty and hot to be an ordinary human.

He sighed and lied on the bed like nothing happened, I was confused as fuck.

"Did you just actually kiss me?" I said as o felt my face heat up.

"Yeah, you dared me to, I never joke with games but if it becomes disgusting I'll definitely stop playing". He said as I remembered that we were playing a game, I felt so embarrassed I just hope he didn't notice.

"Oh, yeah I did". I said nervous and hot.

"You know you can stop blushing, right?" He said as I became more embarrassed for myself.

He noticed even when I thought he didn't.

Shit

"Yeah, wait I'm not blushing". I said.

"Okay, if you say so". He smirked and I shyly looked away before I jump on him and wipe that smirk off his face. "So are we still playing?" He asked.

"Well, um if.. if you want to, I mean it would be okay if we stop, we can play something-"

"Truth or Dare?" He asked cutting me off as I just stared at him.

"What?"

"I asked you Truth or Dare?" He said sitting on the bed again.

"Okay um, Dare?" I am literally melting right now, the kiss is still lingering in my head.

"Dare okay... I Dare you to tell me", He leaned closer to me. "The name of your crush".

I felt my heart pack it's belongings and teleported I out of my chest.

What? The name of my what?

"Um, I don't think I can do that". I said as my breathe was seizing.

"Why? Too early for a little secret". He said grinning in an mischievous manner.

"Yes, I'm not ready to tell you that, it's too soon". I said trying to convince him.

"Ari I did your Dare, you gotta do mine, or that won't be fair, would it?" He whispered in my ear sending chills to my brain and bones.

"But, it's too hard to say". I looked at another direction and not making eye contact.

"Well if you don't, I might as well just kiss you again". He stated with no expression on his face as fear infiltrated my body and I had no choice.

"It's you!" I blurted out and rapidly covered my mouth with my hands and regretting what I just said.

Blue on the other hand knitted his brows and shifted his body from me, keeping distance.

"What?" He said.

I could say what I just said again, I wasn't ready and now I'm gonna lose my best friend/crush.