chapter 1.

Breaking news
13 nurses 8 doctors got mysteriously disappeared from their work places out of different hospital in Seoul.

It is highly reported that there is one person behind these 21 disappearances as "everyone will pay" written on a white piece of paper is found as one and only evidence of these all mysterious incidents.

Aatika  sigh heavily after hearing the news as this topic made every medical worker worry about their safety and she is one of them working as pychiatrist for 2 years.

She switched off the television and went to her balcony for getting some fresh air and to relax her mind.

Living alone in her house wasn't helping her and such kind of newses aren't any good impact on her thinking.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
At somewhere else:

Everyone was tied up on chairs in a dark basement . They all are in deep slumber because of the drug effect.

Various types of toxicants,acids and sharp knifes along with weapons are occupied more than half of the dark room.

A man probably about twenty eight years old with perfect facial sculptures and a well built muscular body was sitting on a chair aside from others having some files in his hands.

"Hmmm so who will first......" The man mumbled to himself while gazing the people who were tied up on in front of him.

'umm sister Lara yes.... sister Lara get up
Look we are going to have fun" he pointed one of the lady from chairs and went to her while splashed the glass of hot water on her face making her got up with a jolt.

Fear took over a witnessing the person smirking on her with the killer intension by which she was aware very well.

"Please leave me freee...' she begged faintly.

"Not so soon sister Lara" he stated while untying her ropes.

" You all torcherd the hell out of me when aunt sent me to mental hospital with false allegation on my mental condition and portrait me as a  murder..see i have become one now and not gonna to spare any of you"

Her blood ran cold when she found her taking something from the slab.

After untying Lara he took a sharp knife and bottle of acid and came back to her.

Her throat went drying seeing him aiming the knife on her ankle.
She begged him to stop but a loud scream left her mouth when he sliced her skin and put some drops of acids on the open wound.

Nothing was coming from her mouth rather than load painful cries which were mixing with his pyco laugh.

"Is it fun sister Lara " he asked her mockingly on the other side she was just shooking her head and praying for her death as the pain he was giving by slicing her skin and putting acid on the open wounds afterwards is unbearable .
After few minutes her body hanged on the chair as her soul left after having the most painful death but he still chopped her skin untill it turned into tiny pieces of flesh coated with blood .
Pool of blood was everywhere on the floor and chair . Rest of people got out of the drug impact after hearing her screams and now wishing for a miracle happen to save them from this monster .
But the man in front of them has other plans .
He took huge a can of kerosene and put it whole on the people who were on chair's
And made his way out of the dark room not without throwing the burning lighter inside
Making everything and everyone turned into ashes.

"I told ... Everyone will pay"......he mumbled to himself.
___________________________

He settled himself on his couch after returning from the basement and went through some paper.

"Aaah everyone is finished except one person"........

"Im coming Miss Sana " he talked to himself with a smirk lingering on his handsome yet dark face.

_______________________________

At the hospital:

Aatika was doing some random work in her cabin while she heard some muffle sounds but she shrugged it off and again focused on the work.

Her pen dropped from hand when she heard a load scream from the cabin which were next to hers . She immediately rushed towards it.
The land under from her feet slipped seeing a man wearing all black was stabbing Sana her colleague with no mercy.

Sana's scream made her body numb , black dots start to appear in front her eyes making her loose consciousness not before seeing the face of that man.

On the other side sana's dead figure dropped on the floor.

The man  left her there and went to Aatika who were laying on the floor too.
"Miss Aatika " he whispered while reading the batch of her doctor coat.

I have no intention to target you but as you saw this mess its not in my favour to keep you free.

With that he take her with him.

___________________________

Something which you didn't expect 🚫
Soft hearts please stay away 👀