chapter 2.

Hidden from everyone's gaze he has to take her out of the hospital and it's not an easy task as she is unconscious and mostly everyone knows her in the hospital so everyone suspect him .

But he too has the Sharpest mind . He opened her hairs letting these fall till waist.
Picking her up in his arms wrapping her legs around his waist . Her hairs covered most of the past of their faces . For the viewer the scene is definitely as if they both are kissing. He tangled his fingers in her hairs such a way to caress these being desperate kissing.

And watching his steps he came out of the cabin while Aatik's body wrapped around his . Everyone who was passing their side's giving them shocked , impressive, disgusting and angery stares but ignoring these he fasten his strads and came at the exist .

Without wasting a single minute he settled her on the seat and dipped into driver seat.
Starting the car he immediately left from there before anyone come to know about the deeds he has done in the hospital.

Taking the all roots of city he came out of the residence areas and car leads to the thick woods of forest .

"Kooooonnnnnn hooooooo aaaappppp"

"Whoooo areee youuuuu"

His ears got pierced with the sharp pitched yet soft voiced scream . Siding his eyes only to find her seeing here and there while fear and tension all written on her face.

"Shut up"

He yelled in his deep and velvety voice and she shivered on her seat . Taking a clear look of his face her soul left body knowing the killer of her colleague is sitting beside her .
Cold sweat occurred on her face and breath uneven.

His attractive and alluring apearance can beat every chance of him being suspected . She would never believe that he did a murder mercilessly if she didn't witness with her own eyes . His chiseled features hold the capacity to make any person on knees beyond the gender.

"Whyy.???"

She whispered slowly as rising her voice can make the same knife that is in the waistband of his pant , stab in directly her heart .

' because you have seen more than you should '

He replied without diverting his eyes from the ways in dark forest . Her eyes thinned for a moment not understanding his words but these straighten getting what he meant.

"Please leave me....I won't tell anyone"

She did best to manipulate him by pleading but he only chuckled darkly.

" Women with tears are the fakest "

Slight rage filled in her hearing him .

"Jaane do mujhe wrna jaante nhi aap ..yahi Jaan nikaal dungi..."

"Let me go... otherwise you don't know me..I'll take your life at a time"

He only chuckled and mocked .

"Cheenti jitni hai ...aur Jaan nikalegi .."
"Will take life with ant sized body"

Her nostrils flared up with anger and she immediately tried to unlock the windows but sharp pain shooted in her scalp when he pulled her long open hairs harshly. She cried aloud and whimpered while struggling to get out of his hold . But it was impossible.

"Stay and sit quite if you don't wanna be get eaten raw by animals in the forests"

He warned her and fear took over her body and senses and she curled up on the seat while crying and sobbing badly. In the way he stopped his car and got out in order to check something. And taking it as chance she also stepped out and ran for the life .

But how wrong was she that she could escape from him . She ran a lot only to find him standing in front of her . While anger made his eyes blood shot . He pulled her closer by gripping her wrist and she screamed loudly but her screams only got muffled against his rough palm and consciousness again left her body.

  He pulled her closer by gripping her wrist and she screamed loudly but her screams only got muffled against his rough palm and consciousness again left her body