chapter 11

"uhmmm vedanth..."

you moaned softly when his soft pair of lips touched yours in order to mold you in deep and sensual kiss.

"Ih love you doctor ..ih love you f"king much"

Thousands of butterflies danced in your lower stomach hearing his words.

"I love you too vedanth ..m."

you breathed in his mouth while he sucked your tongue hard slurppng every ounce of saliva from your mouth.

"Your so soft doctor........ every part of you is alluring to me a lot"

he whispered huskily in your ear and give it a long lick while groping your bre*st .

"Uhmmmhh.."

you responded with a lewd moan .

Your were enjoying every touch of his with most pleasure .

But your breath stucked in the back of your throat when he pumped his two spender fingers inside your dropping part while swirling his tongue on your right bre*st .

"Sh*t........this is fvking warm.. doctor...i wonder to be inside you whole life"

Your walls clenched around his fingers hearing his erotic words.

"And...fvking tight doctor..."

His cussing with those lewd words and calling you doctor in his deep ocean voice making you more and more aroused .

Your dripping core began to ache for him.

"Vedanth.... please....."

You begged him out of desperation.
Your words made him smirk .

"No hurry and desperation doctor.... we aren't going to fvck today" he paused making you confuse .

"We are going to make love today"

he whispered the last words on your lips while licking them sensually.

Your heart stopped for a while hearing his words and your became stiff and spoke..

'ihloveu...ihloveu...ihlove you vedanth..m"

He Chuckled a bit hearing you.

"Ihlovetoo...ihkovetooo...ihloveitooo...doctorrrrr."

he replied in same tone as you making you smile.

You felt warm feelings in your heart witnessing his sweet side.

"I love your smile...fvking much '..

He whispered while taking your lips in his mouth sucking them sensually and sped up his fingers in your va*ina sending you to your high.

But when you were about to release he pulled his fingers back instantly .

You look at him frustratingly while closing eyes with a deep sigh.

"Not so soon...my little friend also wanna make love you"

...he spoke while pointing out his hard thick and veiny member making you crimson red.

"But he is gonna love you little bit hard...little bit deep..."

he whispered these last lines in your ear huskily making you shudder under him.

His slightly parted your foldes with the tip of his manhood and a breathy moan escaped your lips . He gently rubbed his tip between your foldes making you arch your back for more friction and locked your palms with him firmly

 He gently rubbed his tip between your foldes making you arch your back for more friction and locked your palms with him firmly

''...ahhm... Vedanth ..plz...."

His eye turned dark hearing your desperate begging.

"Ah please what doctor??"....

he whispered again rubbing his tip on yours coating it with your slick.

"Just put it already in.....me.."

you breathed out of sexual frustration.

"Your words are my command doctor"......

But befor you can feel him inside you a high pitch horn made your eyes shut open and you got up with a jerk and frozen.

It took  more than a minute to understand you that you were having a dream

"A wet dream"... about vedanth...

Moreover it felt this much real that it left wet patches on your pjm's

Your frozen body moved when the door knob twisted revealing his entry in the house.

Please vote ,😉