chapter 7

4pm :

It was already evening and she couldn't find the way to get out of this house more like hell to her. She checked each and every window of the rooms but all are firmly closed not a single one is without a lock.
She was trying since morning after his leave but still no use . He took her phone with him so she couldn't contact with anyone.

After roaming for more one -two hours she came to the living room and throw herself on the couch, within minutes she dozed off without her realisation.

On the other hand :

A woman in her 30's were begging in front of him for the sake of her life but he has become totally blind to see her pleadings.
"Please...v .vedanth you are like my son ..i gave you food and shelter ,,spare my life" making him scoff.

"Oh really aunt mona now im like your son humm..?? What about the torture you have done to me during these years hmm..? He asked with having fire in his eyes .

'plea...se leave m..' but a loud scream echoed in the surrounding when he shoved the sharp knife directly in her chest ,next stab in her stomach followed by her limbs .

Her breath has stopped long time ago but this didn't stop him from doing his non-human deeds to her . He stabbed in each and every place resulting in pool of blood everywhere , till now his own clothes are fully drenched in the red substance.

"You deserved it. ... you deserved it..aunt" ..im sorry for what I did " he murmured having tears in his eyes but they immediately got replace by darkness and wicked smirk came across his face.

"Its time to see that gorgeous doctor".. and left the victim's home.

About 9 pm:

Vedanth entered in his house after unlocking the lock . The first thing he noticed was the darkness all around because every light was off . He turned the lights on and saw Aatika was sleeping soundly on the couch. He made his way towards her but his eyes darkened seeing his position of sleeping. She was wearing only his white shirt and pair of black panties beneath. Her milky thighs were exposed to his hungry eyes.

"Fkkkk.." within seconds his lips began to move on her bare legs making her move in the sleep but her eyes shot opened when his sharp teeth grazed the soft skin of her .
And the scene in front of her made her shiver to the core.

____________________________