『T』『w』『e』『n』『y』 『s』『i』『x』

🅁🅄🄽🄽🄸🄽🄶   🄰🅆🄰🅈

The silence was loud, as people say. But this silence was calming and warm. Brahms was still above me and we were still kissing while tears ran down my face.

"Go, go, go!" I heard and Brahms ripped away from me. I wiped over my face and we looked at each other.

"Police.." I whispered, Brahms jumped up and grabbed my hand but I pushed back. He tilted his head, asking what was going on.

"They'll kill us.. Brahms.. They're too many." I said and instead, I headed to the closet, opened the door to the walls.

"They're upstairs!" An officer said.. and I knew who it was.

"Go! I will handle it." I claimed as Brahms slowly walked towards the closet. I looked at him.

"I will be right behind you.." I whispered. I knew Brahms usually does his own thing but right now.. he was listening to me. He was trying.. and I was so thankful for that.

"[Y/n]! Lift your hands!" Jackson said after he finally walked in with his gun pointed at me. I sighed. His eyes showed disappointment and I pressed my lips together into a small smile.

"Don't do it, you know.. I will win." I mumbled but he just scoffed and shook his head.

I reached for my gun behind my back and held it up, pointing it against him.

"I'm tired of running, I guess.. But I don't wanna do this." I said but he didn't lower his gun. He kept it pointed at me.

"Put it down." He claimed, ignoring what I said. He was a way better cop than me even though I was so close on being captain just a few months ago. I guess.. Brahms did change me.

"No." With that, I cocked the gun and shot Jackson into his legs. Right, left. He grunted and fell on his knees, then I speeded to the closet and ran out.

I saw Brahms from afar and he turned around, looked at me and stopped, his hand reached for me and I grabbed it, pushing myself past him and kept running out.

Before we reached the door to get outside, Brahms stopped and ripped me back.

"Brahms, we have to go!" I said but he shook his head.

"They will kill you." I claimed and tried to pull him with me but he kept standing.

"Brahms.. please.." He sighed.. and let me pull him with me. I ripped the door open and we headed outside.

I heard shots coming from the house while running out of the garden. My hands flew up and I covered my head but Brahms kept running, so did I.

"Shit- My car is in the forest!" I said and we kept running in the cold. More shots flew around and I squealed a little, though my legs held me up.

Holding my gun in my hand, I stopped after a moment when I realized they were following me. I turned around and shot at a few officers. Then I started running again.

"There! My car!" I said and Brahms nodded, I opened it and he jumped into the passenger's seat while I headed to the driver's one. Then I started the car and drove. The snow was flying around as I speeded through the forest.

After maybe an hour of driving, I calmed down and put on some music while Brahms looked out of the window. I wasn't sure where to go but I kept driving. The radio was talking about me and Brahms and that we were on the run but I didn't care.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered but Brahms scoffed and looked at me.

"Too late now."

"They would've killed us.. They would've killed you.. and I couldn't let it happen.

He nodded and went quiet.. And I did too.

And then we.. kept driving.

____________________________________

A/N -

THE END.

Next chapter is information chapter for y'all! ^^

Vote <3