Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

"What do we do with her now?" JJ asked as the 5 of us all stood around her crib.

"She kind of just sits there." John B said.

"Do we like... play with her?" Pope asked.

"I have no fucking clue." I huffed.

We had just gotten back from the hospital. Saylah was awake and lively as we stared at her in her crib.

"Do you like your crib?" I asked in a higher pitched voice. "What if like, her blanket covers her face? Like when she's sleeping. She could suffocate couldn't she?" I asked out loud causing the group to look at me strangely.

"I don't think that'll happen Y/n." John B said rubbing my back.

"But it can." I said picking her up out of her crib. I placed her against my chest as we went out into the living room.

I had been worrying like crazy since we stepped out of the hospital. Because now it was all up to me to keep her safe.

"Should we give her a house tour?" JJ asked excitedly.

"We can. She will be living here she should know where everything is at."  Pope said.

"Sure let's do it. Alright this is the kitchen. This is we're uncle JJ eat all your snacks and Mommy will make your dinner." I spoke hearing the group agree.

"And this is the living room where  you will run around and learn how to walk, hopefully." John B said causing me to smack his arm.

"This is Uncle JB's room. This is where Mommy use to stay. We took his old room though." I said kissing her forehead.

"This is the bathroom where you'll get all clean. And find your uncle JJ after a late night. If not on the couch." Kie said causing us all to laugh again.

"This is the back yard where All the cool stuff happens. I'll teach you how to drive the boat-" John B said.

"And I'll teach you that Bob Marley is the greatest musician of all time." Kie added.

"And where I annoy you with random facts you won't understand until your older." Pope said squishing his cheeks.

"It's also where I'll have you light your first firework. Against your mothers will of course." JJ said as we all sat down in the back.

"We do a lot back here huh?" I said as Saylah babbled back at all of us.

"Now we can make new memories." Kie smiled and I agreed.

"We should put her hand print on the table." JJ said. "The picnic table. Right here." He patted the rickety picnic table that had all of our hand prints on it.

"That's be fun. We still have paint?" Pope asked.

"We have pink and orange." Kie said as she ran in the house to get it.

"This means you are officially a Pogue, and always will be." I smiled as the breeze flowed calmly as the water from the marsh whooshed around lightly. The sun was shining but it wasn't to hit or to bright. It was peaceful.

We painted her tiny hand and smushed it against the table, as it left a tiny hand print smack dab in the middle.

"Now your stuck with us." JJ said happily.

"That's literally so cute. I have to take a picture." Kie said. When she did, she posted it on Instagram, giving the world they're first look of Saylah Y/L/N.

"She's perfect." John B said and I leaned my head on his shoulder as Pope so kindly wiped away the paint from her hand.

"What do you wanna do now? I feel like we have to introduce her to all our favorite spots." JJ said excitedly.