Mornin..

I sat up in my bed and looked at the time. 3:28 AM. I haven't been getting as much sleep as I've been wanting to. Hoping it would cheer me up, I looked next to me to find the cutest boy in the world, aka my boyfriend, Ryan.

      He was sleeping like an angel and I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. He was too cute for me to stay mad though. I brushed my fingers through his soft hair that fell right above his shoulders. I wrapped my arm around his waist trying not to wake him up. I hoped I would be able to sleep but nothing seemed to help.

      As I was about to get up I felt Ryan's arms wrap around my waist and I smiled. I looked to see his beautiful sunflower brown eyes looking at me. It made me feel like the only girl in the world.

      "Morning baby," he said. His voice melted my body more than his hands did.

      "Mornin," I say back. He looks out the window. "What time is it?" He asked. I look back at the clock again

      "3:46AM," I tell him. He made a cute smirk with his dimples forming.

      "Meaning no one else is awake yet.." He said. I gave him a no.. but yes.. look. He pulled me on top of him with his hands still on my waist.

      "I'm kinda tired.. do you wanna just cuddle baby?" I asked him. He nodded and I curled up on his lap. He sat up to hold me better. I could feel his hand rubbing my back up and down. This.. this is what helped me fall asleep. I tried my best to stay awake with him to savor the moment we just talked about the most random things, I loved it. The sun came up through the window.

      "Are you hungry? I can make you something baby," he said.

      "Kinda." I said. I got up and sat on the side of the bed waiting for him to get up too. He grabbed his glasses and slid them on and stood up, putting his hands on his sweatpants pockets.

       Did I mention how cute he looked in his glasses. Something about them made him look so much cuter. I stole his glasses and put them on me.

       "I think I rock them pretty well," I said. He play tackled me and took them back.

      "You do.. but don't you think I'm cuter with them on?" He knows his glasses are my weakness .We were both on the bed, his arms locking me in between them. He was looking down at me smiling with his stupid cute smile he knows I can't resist. I blushed at how he was looking at me.

      "Yeah.." I said quietly. He kissed me on the forehead and my soul melted into the bed. We sat there for a while until Sebastian walked in.

      "Eww.." he said as he closed the door. We both started laughing and we heard him yell something about breakfast. I almost forgot how hungry I was. We went downstairs holding hands to find all the boys downstairs eating waffles and strawberries, my favorite.