Breakfast

"They were too busy fuckin to realize I made breakfast," Seb said. I looked at Ryan and he smiled back at me.

"At least I have a girl Seb, you cannot be
talkin," Ryan said.

"Damn," Regie said. I grabbed a plate out of the cabinet a put a chocolate chip waffle and strawberries on my plate. I went to the table and Oli motioned for me to sit next to him. I sat my plate down next to him and he smiled.

"How is your morning going?" He said. He lifted his finger up. "Or do I not want to know.." He said after thinking about what Seb said. I laughed.

"Seb is in the wrong mind and my morning is going well thank you." I said. Oli looked relieved and nodded as he bit into a strawberry. Kane came to the table and sat next to me.

"So what are your plans today?" He asked. Ryan started walking over to the table.

"To kick your ass out of that chair and sit next to my girl," he said. We all laughed and I pat my hand on Kane's shoulder as he got up to sit across from me. Ryan sat next to me and I stole his glasses again and put them on. I posed like a model and laughed when he took them back.

"You better watch out Ryan or I might steal your girl for myself," Regie said. We all laughed.

"Sorry Regie but there's no way I'm leaving Ryan," I said. I kissed Ryan on the cheek and he responded by kissing me on the lips.

"Eww, get a room," Seb said. I ignored him and smiled at Ryan and he smiled back. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Must be nice.." Kane whispered. (I FEEL SO BAD KANE BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO FUNNY <3 u kane)

I couldn't stop smiling thinking about how perfect Ryan was. How perfect we were. I finished eating and went to the sink, washed my plate, and put it on the drying rack.

"See Justin, that is how you clean your dishes," Ryan said, smiling at me. He walked over and cleaned his plate after me. I was hugging him around his waist as he did so. I heard "Awwws" and some "Ewwws" from the boys over there. They just made me laugh and want to hug Ryan even more.

While he was trapped washing the dishes I stole his glasses, again and ran away to the couch and started doing my model walk striking a pose at the end. All the boys clapped for me and whistled. I blew kisses for my fans and pretended to sign autographs. Ryan quickly dried his hands and came running after me. He picked me up bridal (yes I meant bridal sry lol❤️) style and I laughed as he ran up the stairs with me.

"Use protection!" I heard Seb yell.