Movie night

As promised, I'm trying to update this story more. I know its been a while but I'm back ❤️❤️
enjoy and tysm for all the reads:)

————

After dinner we all decided to have a movie night together. While everybody grabbed their favorite pillows and blankets from their rooms I put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and pulled out some of our favorite sodas.

The boys started coming down with their blankets. Justin came down with a whole pack of soju in his hand and an already opened bottle in the other. I really don't know why he's so obsessed with soju, I mean I guess it's good just not 10 packs under my bed good.

As soon as I opened the microwave and pored the bag into the bowl I felt someone's arms around my waist. Ryan had a huge blanket around him and a cute little headband pulling his hair back. I smiled and hugged him back for a while until the boys were yelling at us to bring the popcorn and soda over to the couch.

Way to ruin the mood.

We were all snuggled on the couch, me in Ryan's lap of corse while everyone else was in a random twist together. Now was time for the hardest part, choosing the movie. We had about 5 movies we could watch but we decided to watch Rush Hour first.

Around 20 minutes into the movie I felt really cold for some reason. I'd didn't want to say anything too loud because everybody seemed to be focused on the fight scene going down.

"I'm cold, can I have your sweatshirt?" I think whispered in Ryan's ear.

He looked at me annoyed but then obeyed and took off his sweatshirt and gave it to me. I gave him a little kiss on his cheek as appreciation and slid the oversized sweatshirt over me and sat up with the blanket wrapped around me.

Suddenly I was grabbed down and Ryan pulled me onto him, one leg on either side of him. I held my breath, surprised by the sudden movement.

"What are you doing," I whispered to him blushing like crazy.

"You took my sweatshirt, so now I'm cold," he said with a devilish smirk on his face. I looked at everyone else and it seemed like they didn't notice. I just accepted it and laid my head down on his chest.

We spent the rest of the movies like this, him massaging my back up and down. Occasionally I had to feed him a price of popcorn or dip of Sprite but it was definitely one of the best nights I've had in a while. Soon enough I felt my eyes closing and refusing to open, and I drifted away after that.