Part 2

It's been a little over a week since that night...

You still truggle with your feelings, but whenever you felt like quitting you remember what he had said.

You had only snoozed your alarm once this morning, that itself was a step in the right direction.

You shower and get dressed, heading to your first lot of training for the day- vocal practice.

You go through the usual vocal exercises with ease, you had done them so many times at this point that you could do them in your sleep.

You were in a quiet padded room, on the other side of the glass the vocal coach gives you instructions through a mic.

"Now that your done your vocal slides you can go ahead and sing the song I've prepared infront of you." As he pulls away from the microphone someone enters the room, Unbeknownst to you.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise this room was still occupied." He apologizes to the coach.

"Hello Bangchan, we are almost done here if you would like to use it."

"Oh no, it's fine!" Chan shakes his head, but as he speaks you catch his eye through the glass. "Is that Y/N?"

"Yes."

"Do you mind if I listen?" Chan smiles as the coach takes off his headset, passing it to him.

He closes his eyes, listening intently. You sang your heart out, unaware that anyone but your coach were listening.

"Wow... their voice is amazing." Chan exclaimed.

"It is... and their dancing is exceptional as well."

"Then why haven't they debuted yet?" Chan raises a brow.

"They always seem to sabotage themselves. They are an excellent preformer when they are practicing, but as soon as audition time comes they always sell themselves short." The coach sighs.

Chan looks down, deep in thought as he listens to your voice once again.

"What time do they have dance practice today?" He asks.

"Their schedule says 2PM. Why? Do you plan to watch?"

Chan nods, handing the headset back to the coach.

"I have an idea..." Chan bites his lip. "But I would like to see what they are capable of before I make a decision."