Part 5

When you enter the practice room you are met with complete chaos.

A couple of the boys roll around on the floor, another couple shout at each other about nothing whatsoever, and the rest lay around on their phones... watching videos and taking selcas.

It was like walking into a middle school classroom.

Bangchan looks up from his phone, his eyes brighten when he sees you.

"Y/N, you're here! And you brought Changbin too!" He grins. "See? your already off to a good start!"

"Everybody, listen up!" He stands up excitedly, slightly raising his voice. The room suddenly falls quiet and the others listen tentively to what he has to say.

"This is my friend Y/N, they will be spending the day with us." He lays a hand on your shoulder. "They are a little nervous, so be sure to make them feel comfortable."

You bow slightly as they look up at you. Having Chan put you in the spotlight made you feel awkward.

One of the boys can sense your unease and gets up off of the floor, approaching you. His friendly smile was like a ray of sunshine.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/N! My name is Felix."

He proceeds to introduce you to all of the other members.

Han in particular catches your eye, as he stares up at you in awe.

Felix takes you by the hands, stealing your attention back.

"Were going to have a lot of fun together!" He gives your hands a gentle squeeze and you cannot help but smile with his warm touch.

"Yes, definitely!" You nod.

"They are a trainee and they are going to be observing our practice today." Chan speaks up once again. "So do your best and show Y/N what we are capable of, okay?"

The others agree, getting up off of the floor and getting into their positions.

"Hey Y/N..."

You hear a voice whisper beside you.

"If you have any questions about anything you see today you can ask me, okay?" Han looks at you, a flicker of concern in his eyes. "Don't be nervous."

"Thank you, I'll remember that."

He grins cheekily, seeming pleased with your answer.

As Han skips back into position Chan hits a button on the CD player and their practice begins...