Part 4

The next morning you get dressed in some casual clothing and head to the Stray Kids practice room... But there was one problem.

Bangchan had just assumed you knew where it was.

"Ah... I know it's on this floor, but which room?" You scratch your head as you mumble to yourself. "They are probably started without me."

"I cant just go around opening all of the doors, there are other groups here too..." You sigh, glancing down at your watch.

You start to aimlessly pace around in a circle, trying to figure out what you should do.

"Hey, are you alright?"

You are caught off guard by the sudden sound of a voice behind you.

"I'm alright! Just a little lost!" You chuckle awkwardly, turning around to see who you were speaking to.

"No worries, maybe I can help you out!" He smiles.

You recognize him instantly, it's Changbin, a member of Stray Kids.

"Yes, you can!" You exhale in relief. "I'm actually looking for your practice room, Bangchan asked me to meet you guys there."

"Follow me then!" He walks ahead, motioning for you to follow alongside him.

Usually you didn't like asking for help, but his smile was very warm and welcoming.

The both of you introduce yourselves and chitchat as you walk down the hallway together.

"I was really nervous that you guys had started without me..." you shake your head. "I'm really honored to receive this opportunity, I didn't want to seem ungrateful."

"They probably are already started." He shrugs.

"Without you!?"

"Yeah..." He bites his lip, looking away for a moment. "They are kind of used to me being late."

He shifts his eyes back and forth and you can't help but burst into laughter at the guilty expression on his face.

"Well now I don't feel so bad!" You smile.

"That's good!" He grins. "You look a lot better when your smiling."

"Ah- not that you didn't look nice anyway! I think you look really good!" He stumbles over his words. "I'll just stop talking."

You knew what he was trying to say but you couldn't help but giggle.

He looks away shyly, quickly changing the subject.

"Here we are!" He stops infront of one of the doors, opening it for you.

You think for a moment... if the others are as friendly as Changbin and Bangchan then maybe this experience won't be as scary as you had imagined. 

Changbin follows you as you enter the practice room with a new outlook.