We Owe Each Other Nothing

"Rex, this is what you have paid me for over two years for my blood. Now that I've paid you back, we owe each other nothing."

Jenna's tone was firm and icy. Rex had deep, dark eyes, and his current state of mind was incredibly intricate.

The crowd was clear about the situation at this moment. Earlier, Jenna was classified as a gold-digger who clung to Rex for his gold monetary resources, but in an instant, Jenna struck him in the face by returning all of Rex's possessions lent to her. Alice's standing had been wasted with this incident.

Jenna made a stylish exit.
Alice was left with a chattering companion, teeth shivering in the chilly air.

'This woman is my nemesis.'

"Let's simply leave, Rex; Jenna must be upset at me again."
Rex refused to let go of this opportunity to clear things up with Jenna and said to Alice, "Wait for me at the entrance."

He immediately entered after that and
observed Jenna occupying a deck chair while the renowned Gino Anderson knelt by her side and rubbed her ankles, which were slightly chafed by her high heels. Gino's gaze was so tender that Rex found it upsetting.

The two of them turned to face the surprise visitor. Gino grinned and sat peacefully beside Jenna, wrapping a protective arm over her.

"Mr. Hidalgo, shouldn't you be comforting your companion? You're still in the mood to settle scores right now?"

Rex grimaced. His body was oozing. His look was quite chilly, and he was fastened to Gino's hand, which was wrapped around Jenna.

His voice is cold as he addressed Jenna, "Jenna if I've acted in a way that has angered you, you can find me to settle the dispute; however, you should apologize for what You have done to Alice.

Jenna softly pursed her lips and regarded him. "Suppose I don't? Will you dump me in the ocean?" Her casual attitude annoyed Rex. She was so visibly quick to form relationships with others. Rex, too, felt a strange annoyance with the man.

Since we were once married, I will give you some words of wisdom. Be kind to others."

"Mr. Hidalgo, you don't know me very well. I was born evil."

Rex choked, Jenna's stubbornness was particularly irritating to him, yet he could not direct her due to their separation.

He spat one out with a cold tone word. He turned to go and said, "Fine."

Rex became so angry that he forgot why he had come to Jenna. He wanted to clarify and tell her about his connection to Alice, but there was no need for that anymore.

Jenna's grin started to wane. Gino patted her shoulder. Do you, Lil J? still adore him?"

"How's that even possible?" Jenna grinned. She refused to make the same error twice.

In Rex's car

Alice was wrapped in his clothes. She was just about to explain what happened tonight to dispel Rex's doubts about her when the driver exclaimed in surprise. "Eh? Isn't that Ms. Florence?"

The driver slowly stopped on the side of the road and pointed to the enormous digital billboard behind The Four Points Hotel. That advertising space cost tens of millions per minute was looping the footage of Jenna and Alice at the poolside earlier.

Despite having their faces censored, the dignitaries and celebrities who
went to the banquet and was aware of who these two women were.

Rex focused his attention on the screen. Although the video was quiet,
As evidenced by the video, Jenna did not touch Alice. The latter only moved backward alone, leaned back, and fell into the pool.
The air in the vehicle suddenly changed and grew chilly and still.

Even more icy was Rex's expression. His sight was serious and depressing since, simply before now, he had gone to Jenna and requested an apology for Alice.

Jenna's response to his request was this.

'Ridiculous! Utterly absurd'

Alice's complexion was drab, and she was quaking in utter terror. She would never have thought that someone would activate the security camera footage from the meal to a billboard that the public in the whole city may see!

The car door was slammed shut with a "Bang!"

Rex was outside the vehicle. He spoke in a harsh, chilly voice. The gaze was unwavering. "I'll send you in Spain first thing in the morning!"