Check the Security Camera

Jenna walked away in style. Elena's face was pale, and before she could react, Dianne cursed loudly on the side and told the waiter to clean up the mess.

"Is this b*tch Jenna crazy?! How dare she do this to you?" Dianne spoke viciously.

In the blink of an eye, the manager had already led Jenna to the VIP room on the other side of the restaurant.

Elena's hair and clothes were soaked through with red wine. She looked wretched. When she returned to her senses, she was so furious that she wanted to go after Jenna to settle the score, but the waiter stopped her.

"Miss, do you need a change of clothes?"

The surrounding customers stared at the miserable-looking Elena, who stomped her foot indignantly. "I won't let her get away with this!"

Gino was in a bad mood after that encounter, but Jenna was unaffected. She looked up at Gino and smiled. "G, I have a shopping date with Stella later. Do you wanna join us?" The man gave her a sidelong glance, and his tone was cold. "How are you still in the mood for dinner and shopping? Look at the Hidalgos' attitude towards you! They're so condescending!"

Jenna looked down and smiled helplessly. A hint of coldness flashed across her eyes.

"It doesn't matter. You don't have to take it to heart. It's over anyway. They won't mess with me anymore. Even if they do, I'm no longer the pushover that will let them do as they please."

After dinner, they saw Rex's car when they exited the restaurant. Sitting in the car, Elena quickly pulled Rex out when she saw Jenna.

She cried and complained. "Brother, she did this! I was so humiliated just now because of this b*tch! Mom can attest to it."

Jenna stood there with cold eyes and walked away, holding Gino's hand, ignoring the Hidalgos.

Rex's face was gloomy. He did not believe that Jenna would become so mean. When he thought about Alice's false accusation against her, he feared causing another misunderstanding. He waited for Jenna to explain herself, but she did not look at him and left.

When they walked past by Rex, he clasped Jenna's arm and looked at her with a frigid face. "Jenna, you should give us an explanation for what happened just now."

Jenna faintly raised her eyes to look at him and snorted lightly. "I did it. What's there to explain?" She then walked away like she was not concerned by this matter.

Jenna also did not care about Rex's attitude. Rex's grip tightened, which made Jenna feel uncomfortable. She turned to look at him with her beautiful eyes that permeated a chill.

"Mr. Hidalgo, are you trying to settle the score for her?"

"Brother, don't let her go! This b*tch dares to treat me like this, so you can't spare her so easily!"

Elena, who had been pampered and coddled by her family since she was young, had never been insulted like this before, so naturally, she refused to give up.

Rex's eyes darkened slightly, and he frowned at his sister. "What do you want then?"

Elena hooked her lips and looked at Jenna smugly. "I'll let her go if she bows and apologizes."

"You want me to apologize?" Jenna sneered and looked at Rex. 'I'll guess he has the same idea...!'

Every time Dianne or Elena stirred up trouble in the past, Jenna would apologize for it and sweep the matter under the rug, but this time, Jenna did not want to condone their wrongdoings.

"Mr. Hidalgo, do you also want me to apologize? It's best to check the restaurant's surveillance footage to determine the cause of the matter before jumping to conclusions. Ms. Hidalgo isn't some innocent little rabbit, so why the self-pity?"

Jenna used sarcastic language. She removed Rex's hand as she shrugged and grabbed Gino's arm.

Gino intervened in an icy tone because he could not bear to witness this. "Hasn't anyone in the Hidalgo family ever taught Ms. Hidalgo that it's natural for others to retaliate against bullying? Why didn't Ms. Hidalgo think of apologizing to Jenna when she was rude?"

Gino's look made Elena's heart quiver. She was sorry, and she became agitated and huddled behind Rex, looking pathetic. "I didn't, Brother."

Jenna and Gino turned to face Elena with contempt. When Rex heard this, he made a slight pout.

"That's because she exposed me online for stealing 'Daydream,' and my friends made fun of me! How is that theft? Does the jewelry belong to my family? I only said a few words to her, but she even dared to do this to me!" Elena sheepishly tried to defend herself.

Elena lost her pride after that occurrence.

Rex's face was gloomy, and his gaze was inscrutable. He furrowed his brow and wanted to speak.

Jenna, however, only faintly chuckled and rejected Elena's objection, "Not so, revenge after being accused was what the old Jenna would have done."

"Please, Ms. Hidalgo, learn how to respect others. If not, this will take place."

Gino said, "Mr. Hidalgo, the eatery's security footage will always be accessible to you. View it whenever it suits you. Goodbye!"

Gino then guided Jenna to the vehicle and considerately unlocked the door for her. Then they left the Hidalgos dumbfounded.