chapter thirty-one.

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE,,,
social media & narrative

liked by nicolovessushi and 28,012 others @NOTFRENCH     on the actual fucking verge

@NOTFRENCH on the actual fucking verge

VIEW COMMENTS

username frances needs
new friends

username the way all her
friends turned on her
nicolovessushi benny, sammy,
zoé, lex and i looking at this 🦦

bennyshome i love you bff
notfrench bring a blunt pls
bennyshome girl

username stop using memes for
serious things i cannot take you
seriously girl 💀

     the friend group had all met up at the currently drunk girl's apartment; frances sat on the couch with her head thrown back laughing. a bottle of vodka sat next to her as a blunt hung from her lips.

benny had gotten equally as drunk because he thinks it was a moral support kind of thing. so he was on the carpet laughing or sobbing, it all sounds the same.

sammy and zoé sat next to each other, almost babysitting the drunken pair. though the blunt occasionally was passed to them.

nico however had sat on the floor next to benny chewing on honeybuns and chips he had laid out open. another bottle sat next to him but it was fuller than the other one.

finally, alexia sat on the other end of the couch frances sat on, laughing at benny's jokes while also taking very small sips of the bottle frances had grabbed.

"she brought up my dad!" frances laughed. they're all sure that if she wasn't drunk or high, she wouldn't laugh about it. but she was.

they laughed with her because like benny said, moral support.

the knock on the front door is what made them get quiet before frances and benny began laughing in sync. alexia chuckled, getting up from the couch.

"you princesses stay here. i'll go," she said, handing the bottle back to frances.

when she opened the door, her eyes widened. she immediately went out of the apartment, closing the door behind her just a bit.

"what the hell are you doing here?" alexia questioned.

"i just want to talk to her. to see her." vinnie pleaded, looking into the redhead's eyes.

alexia tilted her head. "you know she doesn't want to, vinnie."

"i know, okay? and i know she hates me and i know she'd rather see anybody else but i don't care about that. i tried to be respectful about it. i tried to keep my distance. i tried to make things work. but i can't do that either. okay?" he sighed.

"i get why she despises you." alexia admitted.

     vinnie got quiet and just looked at the girl standing in front of him.

     "she still loves you, vinnie. more than she lets on. she doesn't want to but she also can't control it." alexia gave him a half smile.

     "trust me, she doesn't. i mean you said it yourself, she despises me. plus, she's with you." alexia almost laughed.

     "she despises you because you're the reason she's in the position she's in. you make her want you back but she knows that's no good for her," she says.

     "and also, our relationship? it's kind of not really a relationship. i mean, we're public and she's my girlfriend. but it's more as if we're friends. i care for her and i love her and no doubt she does too, but i don't think it's any different than how she loves benny or nico. it's not like how she loves you. i'm gonna have a heart-to-heart about it with her, soon. hopefully when she's not drunk." she adds.

     "you're gonna break up with her?" he asks, almost hopeful.

     "yeah. but you can't just waltz back into her life like that, vinnie. it's way more complicated than that." alexia says. "you need to give her some time."

     he hears frances laughing inside the apartment, his eyes glued on the door. he considers just walking in, but the words alexia has just said filter through and he knows he shouldn't.

     time.

     time.

     time.

estela's shit talking corner

who's your fav character and why !
frances, vinnie, jasmine, kendall, benny,
alexia, nora, nico, sammy or zoé?