chapter fourty-four.

CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR,,,
narrative.

   frances stood outside the white door of vinnie's place, stuffing her keys inside her bag before she rang the bell. the longer he took, the more nervous she became. crickets were chirping loudly under the night sky, driving her insane.

   after what seemed like 30 seconds, he opened the door with a wide pearly toothed smile. he immediately brought the girl to a hug and pecked a kiss on her temple.

   she no longer felt nervous, just entirely confused. what the fuck was happening?

   he let her walk inside before closing the door behind him. "i didn't know you were coming. sorry i couldn't text today, i haven't really been on my phone. i'm renovating the place." he informed walking closer to her.

   frances turned to face him with furrowed brows. "okay, vinnie. i'm fucking confused."

   "why?"

   frances scoffed. "you block me everywhere, nora texts me, she tells me she'll post a youtube video with the truth, i get cryptic visits from fucking kendall--" she was cut off.

   "wait what." he paused. "i didn't block you anywhere, frances. what are you talking about? and what do you mean kendall visited you?" vinnie asked.

   "she came to my house and just said that you and her have been on this shit from the get go and that everything's been planned. then she told me to text you if i didn't believe her but nothing was going through because i was blocked. so explain, vincent." frances crossed her arms over her chest.

   just imagine how happy kendall would be if she knew not even a brilliant girl like frances could put two and two together. clearly not vinnie, he's always been kind of stupid and blind to things.

   vinnie grabbed his phone from the couch and checked to see if what she was saying was real. it checked out.

   "well, i didn't do that." he states the obvious to everybody but the pair of them.

   "yeah, maybe your cats did it." frances rolls her eyes.

   vinnie looks at her with stern eyes not thinking it was time to joke. "well, i mean, kendall came over a few days ago, and was pretty weird. talking about telling you some truth or something. i didn't know what the fuck she was saying. but she never grabbed my phone or anything so it couldn't have been her."

   "yeah, i'm kind of piecing together that she faked a voicerecording if she was saying weird shit. she sent me something." frances explains rubbing her eye with the back of her hand.

   frances began groaning trying to think of something while vinnie just stared blankly like he's incapable of thinking who could have grabbed his phone or potentially logged into his accounts to block frances.

   then it popped into the girl's head like magic.

   "it had to be jasmine." she says dryly, looking at vinnie who furrows his brows. "it would make sense. i mean, she's your sister. she's now friends with kendall or whatever and kendall's plans are kind of really fucking weird so it would make sense to me." frances explains.

   vinnie didn't really want to believe his sister would do something like that. but lately it has felt like he doesn't even know her. she has built this sort of hatred and dislike towards frances that it just seems like she's capable of doing whatever means if it screws with frances.

   "i think it was her too." vinnie admits.

   "okay, so what do we do about that?" frances questions. surely they couldn't just pretend like jasmine wasn't blindly following kendall and doing shit like this.

   vinnie thinks, "we do nothing. not yet. you said nora's posting a video tomorrow, let's wait and see what she says. we'll let that blow over whatever it is she says. then we patch things. let's just wait it out." he suggests.

   in most occasions, frances doesn't agree to vinnie's ideas because let's face it, they're rarely any good. however, this was actually brilliant.

   "that's a good idea, vin." frances nods her head.

   "sorry you got all worried about me blocking you. that's not gonna happen, fran." vinnie smiles at the girl.

   frances rolls her eyes playfully, a smile hangs loose from her lips. "you're so ridiculous." she laughs.

   "that was rude." he jokes.

este's corner
delivering in less than 30 minutes be proud of me please or i will disappear for 4 more months