Part 17

"You are in happy spirits love." Sapphire turn to look at her kings as they sit in the private jet. Nodding, she reaches for Aro hand and he obliges with no objection.

'I am. Also, are we in a rush to head home?'

"We have all the time in the world love. What did you have planned?" Marcus lifts his gaze from the book he is reading with a twinkle in his eyes. Cauis puts away his sketchbook and sit across from them.

'I haven't explored the world. Perhaps a beach as a starter?

"A beach?" Aro voices out her thought with a grin stretching across his face.

"Hm, we haven't had a vacation in a while and we would spend anytime anyday with you love." Sapphire smiles, leans over and pecks Cauis on the lips before doing the same to Aro. 

'Any interesting beaches you have seen?' she asks not knowing the world like they know.

"Any ideas brothers of what beach is the best for our queen?" Aro asks the question with pondering expression.

"There is Bali, diamond beach." Cauis suggests.

"Elafonissi, Greece. I know she will love the pink sand." Marcus pipes in. Around a few ideas before the choice is given for her to make.

'I am mixed between greece and that beach in spain. um...'

"Sotavento my dear. The only difference is Elafonissi is a private island which we own while Sotavento is a public place which is risky for our kind."

'Oh what about the seychelles?'

"The Seychelles it is." Aro disappears to the cockpit of the jet and soon the room shifts pulling a bright smile on her face. Excitement runs lapse around her stomach in excitement. She is going to see the world and even experience a beach.

A few hours later they arrive to the gorgeous place. Stepping out of the jet, Sapphire grins enjoying the sun bathing the sand in heat. Descending the stairs she looks around at the lush forest. Yelping when Marcus picks her up bridal style, he kisses the side of her forehead before speeding down to the beach.

"Aren't there humans here?" She asks once she is placed down on the sandy beach.

"Yes but we paid them well to keep their mouth shut." As cruel as the method is Sapphire shrugs it off knowing how sadistic and rich her mates her.

Taking a deep breath of the fresh air and hearing the water lap on the shore hands land on her shoulders turning her to see a gorgous cabin. Her mouth drops in surprise before grinning and running to the house wanting to see the interior. Climbing two steps at a time she opens the door and her breath is sucked out of her lungs.

Right across the entrance is the living room with dark wood floor to ceiling. White couches with a lovely wooden carved table. Behind it is a wall window overlooking some more of the beach. Stepping in she looks to her right seeing a mudroom and past the wall is the huge kitchen and island. Her left is a hallway to the bedrooms or other rooms. Walking down the hallway she finds a closet then stairs leading to the second floor and past that is an office and an inside pool.

"Wow." Giggling she turns going to the stairs and ascend them. Wide windows giving a gorgeous view of the tropical forest surround her. A long hallway going left and right she first goes to the right and find a master bedroom. White walls and brown floors with white covered bed and wooden bedside tables with a desk near the bathroom. By the small wood burning fireplace in the room are their bags. She goes to the other side of the hallway and find a library and lounge. 

"Love it darling?" Turning to see the kings smiling at her.

"It's perfect."

Looking out the window of the library she bites her lower lip before slipping through her mates to her bag. Taking out a bathing suit she goes immediately to change before running down to the beach and leaping inside. The cold water wrap around her and she sighs relaxing. Vacation has officially begun except she is missing something. Straightening out int he water she  smirks at her mates.