one

TW: mention of abuse, starving.

How to start?
My name is Felix. I'm 18 years old and I just..hope I will die soon.

Almost everyone wants me to disappear. I just..started to think that maybe they are right.

Everyone at one point will leave me, and I know it.

I just don't care anymore..

"Lix! Oh god, you scared me! I was calling you for 10 minutes!" He says.

"O-oh..sorry Kai, I was..spacing out. What were you saying?"

"Are you ok? You barely talked today.." Chae says as she looks in my eyes.

"I'm ok. Don't worry..there is no need. School is almost over and I can't be late home so..should we start pack?"

"I mean..the teacher dismissed class, so why not?" Chae respond.

"I fucking hate your father. You should be able to do what others teenagers do." Kai says as he packs the bag.

"I don't mind it, Kai. I think is for the best." I respond. "It's not like I can do anything about it anyway.."

"But you can! You can stay with me or Kai. We will protect you." Chae says as she tries to convince me.

"We already talked about it. I won't do it."

"Fine. I better not see any new bruise on you tomorrow or your father will hear me." Kai says as he gets up from his desk.

"Come on Lix, we have to catch up with him!" Chae says as she laughs and take my hand.

This two are the only people that I can consider family. I love them.

Beside them..I don't think I have anyone. But it's ok.

-

"What do you mean by not having the money?" Chan says as he stares at the man. "I gave you 3 months and you still don't have it? You bitch." He says.

"I-I'm sor-ry..I..will pay everyth-" The man starts.

"Seungmin, Jeongin track his home address and when you have it, come to me." Chan finishs as he gets out of the room.

"Got it" both Jeongin and Seungmin respond at the same time.

"What are you planning to do, Chan?" Jisung asks.

"I was informed that he has a son. If he can't pay, than we will take something from him. Get ready, they will finish school at anytime by now." Chan says as he goes upstairs.

"This seems interesting. How about making the son kill the father? I mean, that bitch is annoying." Hyunjin says as he sit on the chair.

"When we will get the son, we would see what to do." Chan says.

-

"Sir. , I'm home!" Felix shouts as he cover his ears.

"Mh? Where is he?"

As he mumbled that, he start looking everywhere and at some point he just stop and start to clean the house and do his duties.

-

Honestly, I was really scared, I don't know where is he or what is he doing and maybe he will come back mad and than beat me up than no food again or anything but not something good. I can feel it.

*crack*

What. Those are not father's walking sound.

I should hide? Or just let the robber kill me? Will it be right or wrong?

"Found you." A voice says from behind.

"Wha-" I start but I couldn't finish the sentence as I feel pain in my head.

I can't hear anything..did something or someone hit me? I..feel so weak..I can't see anything..I'm sleepy..

-

"Can we keep him?? Come on~, pleaseeeee, he is so cute!" Jisung says looking at Chan.

"Han is right! He did nothing..he is pure, come on, look at him! And he does not look like a loved child. He has many bruised and is not in a normal weight, I can tell that it is from his father." Changbin tries to convince Chan.

"Can you all like stop it?!" Chan shouts.

"Chan. We both know that you want to keep him too. If you really don't want to I can go ask the permission to JYP. I have no problem for that. I will not leave that poor kid alone." Lee know says smirking.

"You know what? Fine. We keep him. But where will he sleep?" Chan finally says hearings cheers from all the members.

"Obviously with you. We all have our roommate and partner, the only available is you~" Seungmin says smirking too.

"I regret deciding to make rooms for two." Chan says.

"But..can we really keep him?" Jeongin asks.

"If he don't follow the rules or makes trouble, he is dead." The leader says looking at the others. "It's simple. Plus, I think that if we work on it he could be a good member for the group."

"An infiltrate with me for sure, he is beautiful, I would fall for his lies if he looks like this." Hunjin says.

"Don't rush anything. For now he can't do anything. Minho, you are going to be the one who teachs him, ok?" Chan asks looking at the other.

"Count on me, Chan. I will make sure that he will be part of us." Minho says.

"Remember that for being a part of our group he also have to be part of us, we are family before work. We have to know him." Changbin says.

"Changbin is right. I feel that he has potenzial but he also have to be part of the family..let's wait until he wakes up" Chan says. "I'm going to call JYP, wait here." he says going away.

"Yes! Another omega, finally!" Han says jumping around.

"How the hell do you know he is an omega?!" Seungmin shouts.

"I can recognise an omega when I see one. He is definitely an omega. Well a strange omega but an omega." Han says looking at the others.

"Strange? What do you mean?" Jeongin asks Han.

"We are about to found out." Han says as Felix starts to open his eyes.

Just as Felix open his eyes, he gets really scared and looks around the room in panic.

"No harm! Sorry for..well, kidnapping you earlier. Are you ok?" Hyunjin asks.

"W-wait.." Felix stutters.

"You don't like alphas, right?" Han says as Felix nods. "Ok. Come on, you two, out."

"Are you serious?" Lee know asks.

"Deadly serious, now, out, and don't let Chan in. Come on!" Han continues as he push Minho and Hyunjin out.

"This is unfair!" Hyunjin shouts as Han closes the door.

"Now we can talk! Ok?" Han asks smiling at the other.

Felix can't help but be scared, but nods and smiles a little seeing what the other one was doing for him.

"Let's talk.." He mumbles.