three

"Guys! We are here!" Han shouts as Felix hides behind him.

As he says that he notices that all of them were about to have dinner. He was hungry.

"Finally, I made the food, you can eat what you want" Minho says looking at Felix with gentle eyes.

"t-thank you.." Felix mumble as he sits down at the table.

"Let's go!" Han says as he seats beside Minho and Felix.

As Felix notices that beside him is sitting the leader, and true blood alpha, he suddenly starts to feel really nervous and scared.

He just starts looking around until he feels himself starting to relax suddenly.

"Better?" Chan asks as he looks at the other.

"Mh-" He starts realising that the other released his relaxing ormons for him. "Y-yeah.." He finishes.

"I won't hurt you. I'm not that type of alpha, all the alphas here will not take advantage of you." The leader whisper to the other while the others talk.

Felix just nodded not knowing how to respond and not fully believing what he said.

"So..Felix..what school do you go?" Jeongin asks without looking at the omega.

"..yours. You, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Han are some of the popular kids group.." He mumbles.

"Wait. You knew us?!" Seungmin says looking at him.

"Y-yeah..we have two friends in common.." He continues.

"W-what. What are their names?" Han says looking at him a little scared.

"Chaeryoung and Kai..? I talked to Yuna and Taehyun only two times.."

"Oh my fucking god. Should we call them? You were not at school for 2 days and they could do something really stupid." Hyunjin says looking at their alpha for the permission.

"I had to talk to Itzy anyway, so tell them to come here. Invite TXT too, I need their help as well, just tell them to not lie about it to their boss again." Chan said glaring at the others.

"You think that Kai already started to go crazy? I mean, now we know that you are the Felix he always talks about" Jeongin says.

"Probably yes" Minho says while eating his dinner.

"Chaeryoung is scary, her punches are powerful, for real." Changbin says pouting.

"She is sweet..and nice.." Felix mutter.

"You're ready to meet them? I tell her about you and she said they would be here in five minutes!" Hyunjin says as he sits down.

"I think so..but won't they be mad at you?" Felix continues.

"Oh god, you're right. Changbin go hide, she will hit you first!" Chan says playful to Changbin.

As he does that Felix giggles quietly.

"You're cute! I'm going to adopt you!" Han says hugging the other.

"We have already three cats, Jisung." Minho says patting the younger head.

"I'm actually going to hide, she will hit me for real." Changbin says as he gets up from the table.

"Sorry for the chaos, you will get used to it, don't worry." Chan says looking softly at the omega.

As he does that, Felix starts blushing a little.

"Open the fucking door Hyunjin!" A voice says from the other side of the front door.