six

"What happened?" Felix asked beside me.

"Well..someone tried to shoot at the others while they were in the house..." I said.

"What?! But our address is supposed to be a secret!" Han said panicking.

"I know. But you all have to go to school. Don't worry about it. We have a security sistem" I said.

"Is it my fault?.." Felix mumbled beside me.

"No. It's not your fault. Don't worry about it." I said looking directly at him. "Just go to school and have fun."

"How are the others?" Kai asked.

"Good. Manager! Can't we go faster? It's an emergency." I said.

"We can try but I can't make promises" He responded.

"Fine."

- on the phone -

"Minho? What do you need? Yeji is calling me and why are you calling me instead of Chan? Did something happened?" JYP asked from the other side of the phone.

"Me, Itzy pack and TxT Pack are all together. The ones who had to go school are in their way. We have a big problem. Someone tried to shoot at Lia and our security sistem stopped working."

"WHAT? Where you all?? I'm sending some guards to you immediately.  Are you alla safe?? Where is Chan?"

"We're all ok. Chan is with the other, he was dropping them off to school but he said he's coming back."

"Just stay calm. I need you all to stay calm. Try to see who hacked our sistem and check that any type of entrance is closed. The fact that they know where you all lived means that this was planned." JYP said in a worried tone. "Stay safe. My guards are going to be there in 10 minutes."

"Okok, thank you. I'm going to tell the others." Minho said before closing the call.

-

"Since the sistem is not working, let's just check that every door is closed. JYP said that he's sending guards but they will be here in like 10 minutes." Minho said. "We need to try to find out who hacked our sistem and check all the windows and doors."

"You're right. We should check." Yeji said. "From now on don't leave the kitchen." She said pointing at Lia and Ryujin. "Lia try to find out who is the hacker and Ryunjin, keep her safe."

"Lia and Ryunjin stay here and try to hack the sistem to find out, and solve, the problem." Minho said after the others got out of the room.

"On it!" They yelled.

The rest of them got to the hallway.

"We should check everything but the most important thing to do is to find who try to shoot us. Do not get hurt. If you need help, scream." Minho said waiting for the leaders to add something.

"Ok so we need to check in pairs." Soobin said.

"He's right, going alone is too dangerous. Changbin with Minho, Yeonjun with Soobin and Beomgyu with me." Yeji said.

"Good luck" Soobin said going to the left side with his boyfriend.

"Good luck to everyone." Minho said getting on the second floor with Changbin.

"Let's check the right side" Beomgyu said looking at Yeji.

"Ok"

-