two

gang boys playing fifa

"𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐋 best club

"𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐋 best club."

"stfu chelsea gonna win."

"remember how argentina won against france lol.."

"ur irrelevant stfu."

"ok mbappe fanboy..."

you were disturbed by arguments about football or some sort that it woke you up from your slumber. you lightly groaned and shifted around slightly, struggling to open your eyes as there was a huge light right in front of you.

when you finally managed to open it groggily, your vision adjusted only to be setting your sights on a football match.

the clicking of consoles were incredibly loud and the masculine voices accompanying the game in the television.

apparently, a bunch of teenage looking guys were seated in front of a tv, playing fifa with the teams of arsenal and chelsea. or at least, that was what you think. red jerseys and blue jerseys. what other clubs could they be possibly playing?

"damn that guy is kinda fine.." you said just as one of the football characters caught your attention, making you sit up straight.

"i know right," one of the guys replied and continued clicking on the console before he glanced at the back then to the front. "WAIT WHAT—" the male with bluish purplish hair and a mole under his left eye exclaimed. "O-OI GUYS! SHE'S AWAKE!"

"GOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!"

karasu looked back at the screen and let out a huge groan. "i was going to win! you antenna freak! i know you cheated!!"

the said male shrugged and put on an innocent face, his lips whistling in innocence. "you got distracted. it's a you problem."