three

i'm escaping, see ya!

𝐘𝐎𝐔 walked through the dark hallways of the building, clutching your beloved skateboard in your hands

𝐘𝐎𝐔 walked through the dark hallways of the building, clutching your beloved skateboard in your hands. a scowl displayed on your face, silently grudging over the fact that they would separate you from your bbg.

when you broke julian's grand speech about yakuzas and gangs yesterday, he couldn't help but mention that you were quite a funny person to care about your board more than anything else else.

well, what can you say?

you grew up with that skateboard ever since this random tall guy with pretty blue hair and the fairest skin gave it to you when you were like... 13?

he was your role model, and he was your first love. even though he might be way older than you. you were a delusional child, thinking you could marry that beautiful guy. his red-haired friend was cute too. so you were always surrounded by two cute senpais.

"this will be your room for the time being," rin broke you out of your trance and opened the room door.

magnificent room, you said to yourself and walked in. just as you were about to pass through the door, rin grabbed you by your jacket hood and pulled you back.

"we're having a meeting first. then you can go to your room."

your scowl grew deeper as you gave the itoshi a blegh before storming off by your own.

"who even has meetings in the middle of the day anyways..."

"l/n-san, it's almost 8pm," julian said.

".... you're joking?" you emptily stared at the yakuza big boss. "oh." you said as you remembered one of the yakuza's words to you when you first woke up. "h-he said good evening instead of morning... hey man how long have i been unconscious for?"

"you woke up in the morning. but only because that insect freak trashed you around. but you kept insisting he was your mother and that you want 10 more minutes of sleep. guess 10 minutes for you became 10 hours," rin explained, stopping in front of a door and twisting the doorknob open.

once the door opened, julian stepped in the room, accompanied by rin then you.

the last time you remembered, there were only 3 guys in the same room when you were asleep. but now there were around 7 to 9 others.

all of them looked youthful, like they were still either in middle school or high school. i mean, they are a bunch of deliqnuent wannabes... still, what kind of delinquent gang gathers so professionally in probably an abandoned building to have a meeting? weird.

"all rise!" someone shouted and everyone stood up, bowing to julian who returned the bow out of respect. rin too, followed as they stood up straight next. while you, you simply stood there, grimacing at everyone.

"we have a guest here. her name is l/n y/n! and she will be our new markswoman, the eye of the pari x gang!" julian announced as everyone else stared at you. then they whispered among themselves at the sight of you.

"uhm. no..?" you said, smiling awkwardly. your feet began to twist, going along with your body. "actually... i'm escaping. see y'all never!!" and before anyone could comprehend your words, you ran past the itoshi in a flash, leaving his sight.

it was easy to locate the entrance to freedom, since all you had to do was run run run and keep running down the staircase until you found a door. simple.

"I'VE OBTAINED FREEDOM!" you shouted once you opened the entrance door. the whole night, you kept running until you were out of breath. running and running, until you've ran to your neighbourhood.

what's funny is, you left your phone and wallet there. more like, you forgot about it, since your main concern was your skateboard.

"dog shit..."

a/n: i love my friend's 'dogshit'rap playlist so much

rap playlist so much