Chapter 26 - The Mafia's

The Mafia's

ALL are busy and don't like to get disturbed. Yim and Nattasit never stop working. They need to finish the report before the deadline. Their boss will faint if they can't make it.

Yim didn't notice someone who is beside him, standing and staring at him. "So workaholic" Yim knows it was Tutor. He is the only one who is annoyingly pestering him.

"Not now Tutor, I'm busy"

"My boyfriend doesn't even look at me. Now I'm sad" Yim take a deep breath before facing Tutor who is sulking.

"What do you want Tutor? I'm tired. Freaking tired of work" Yim leans his back to his chair. Tutor gives him a kiss and Yim gets alerted.

"Why did you kiss me? What if someone sees us?" But everyone looks busy.

"No one sees us. Don't worry babe."

"I saw that." It was Nattasit who is playfully smiling at them.

"Shut up. You, stop with your kisses. You maniac" Yim pointed at Tutor whose still grinning at him.

"You like me, being a maniac with you"

"Oh shut up Tutor"

"See you around babe"
Then Tutor is gone. Tutor never failed to tease him over and it kinda makes him feel weird every time they see each other.

Since Net explain to him everything, he clarifies too that maybe he just mistook him for his first love. Maybe from the start, he was just attracted to him but not the affection he sees towards Tutor. He started to feel like this when Tutor keeps insisting that they were boyfriends.

He thought it maybe sounded bad for him but no. He likes it though.

"You're thinking of him. He was just gone for a few minutes ago and then you are thinking of him again? Ayiieee... Yim is in love" Nattasit tease him again. Yim can't help but to get blush. Nattasit was right after all.

"Oh shut your mouth Nattasit. Let's just work"

"Okay, work. Work. Work"

In the middle of the forest, there are two hottie yet dangerous guys whose busy monitoring someone from afar. They have been tracing the person for almost a month and planned to soon take him with them.

Pod and Tin, are famous drug dealers and mafias. They are known in the underground for a decade. And now, it's time for them to claim what's Pod.

They have been patiently waiting for him but someone is protecting his beloved. Yes. He is in love with someone impossible to notice him. This sounds so childish and funny but every time he sees him made him complete.

"What is your next move Pod?" Tin asks Pod with a devil look.

Pod drink the last bottle of tequila "tomorrow. We will start according to our plans" Pod can't wait to see him and take him. He wants to marry him and make his property.

"I'm just here at your side. Call me if anything happens. I'll go ahead. I need to meet up with someone"
Probably the members.

"Yeah. See you in hell" Tin walk out while shaking his head.

Pod walks fast into his control room and saw his man. "What a beautiful man.  I can't wait to make you mine"

The man on the monitor is walking alone with his paper bags. He finishes shopping at the mall. Thanks to his private Investigator, he can see the apple of the eye even from afar. The truth is he had never seen him in person. He just saw him in the picture and then something he feel special about the person and started to look for him.

He also knows that 'his man/lover' is with someone. That's one of his problems. He wants to get rid of that person who stole his man. His teeth gritted knowing he can't claim him in an instant. He needs to plan something. Something that is going to help him, big time.

Again, he looks at the monitor and now the man is entering a cafe He looks so damn gorgeous even though he wears simple clothes. His face doesn't even look like a poor one. I want to claim those thin lips. Damn. He can't wait, he can't wait. Tomorrow. You'll be mine.

Pod had gotten enough but still reminds his PI to look after his man. He has still a meeting later and he needs to prepare. He was about to call his secretary when his secretary call him "Hello Sir, Attorney Pirapat is already here. He's waiting for you, Sir"

"Okay, I'm on my way. Tell him I'm coming" Then he ended the call.

He drove fast and in thirty minutes, he reach his company. Yup. He owns a company. He's not just a devil in the underground but dirty when it comes to business.

Entering his office. He saw the attorney is busy chatting with someone. He can even see him smiling at his phone like a crazy man.

"I'm sorry I'm late Attorney"

Attorney Pirapat saw him and hide his phone in his pocket "It's okay. So let's start?"

"Don't you want something to drink?"
Even though he is called heartless, he still knows how to deal with and accompany his people.

"No, it's fine"

Seems like the attorney is in a hurry. I wonder what is the reason behind that. Pod and Attorney seriously talk about his case of murdering his enemy but of course, he didn't tell to the attorney that he did kill the man because he is his enemy but because of some reason. He will pay him big after all.

After their long heavy conversation. Pod excuse himself. Someone is calling him. It was his PI.

"Sir, all settled. We don't have to worry about tomorrow" Pod smiled devil. He is excited.

"That's good"
When he ended the call he let the attorney go home.

For now, he will relax himself and wait for tomorrow's event. While sitting on the swivel chair. He constantly thinks of his family. He still has his brother. His name is Pond. He is younger than him and currently finishing his degree. Pond knows about his dirty secrets but he never interferes with it.

He was just silent. And he doesn't want Pond to be involved with his mess. It's his mess he needs to finish. Since their parents died in a plane crash, Pod and Pond completely live miserably but that doesn't mean they have to give up. That's when Pod started to build his empire and become one of the most powerful leaders and Mafia in underground society.

Everyone fears and kneels to him. He doesn't beg and he loves to torture sinners. Only he is polite to talk when it comes to business and maybe that will change if the man of his life will be with him and it will happen in just how many hours.

"Care to tell me what's bothering you, Brother? I've been knocking on your door but you don't even notice me" Pond is standing in Infront of him. He is wearing his engineering uniform.

"It's nothing. What brought you here? Is your class over?"

"Yeah. By the way Brother, this coming vacation. I want to go to the US"

"If that's what you want" Pod never wanted to make his brother disappoint. He is rich and he can give anything to him.

"Thank you, brother. Anyways, that's just what I want to say. Bye." Pod was about to say something again to his brother when he only heard a door shut.

He let out a deep sigh and close his eyes. Darn. Why does he suddenly feel nervous? The plan. He is hoping it went well.

A/N: OMG! Who might be the person Pod wants to make his? Hmmm... You readers, do you know who could it be?

Vote! Follow! Comment!

RabicaMae