05

To your surprise you woke up with empty space beside you. Last night you've confirmed that the man you slept with wasn't Jungguk but seeing the empty space next to you got you thinking.

Sighing as you stood up and wore your clothes that was laying on the ground, as soon as you're fully dressed up you walk Infront of the mirror, looking at your reflection while tiering your hair into bun.

Just then as you're about to leave you saw a note on the table and read it.

"I just need to go somewhere so take care for now bye"

                                              -Jungguk

You chuckles seeing the note but soon your smile faded away, now you are really convinced that the man from last night wasn't Gguk.

It's all obvious, his actions, his efforts, his touch everything is far from being Gguk and you know it. For almost 7 years all you did was to follow Jungguk around like a puppy, loving him and all so it was hard for them to fool you around mostly when it's about your Gguk.

You poke your inner lip while glancing at the note, you throw the paper angrily and immediately grabbed your car key and drove away.

"Ohhoho, you messed up little guy, you really messed up" Yoongi said while looking at the man who's sitting Infront of him. He chuckles and take a sit Infront of Jungkook.

"Yn isn't Gguk's girlfriend, Gguk just called her his bed warmer meaning after s*x leave her, no sweet talks, no caring thing, nothing, just leave her without saying anything cause that's how Gguk does" Yoongi explain making the man closed his eyes.

"What the hell!! I thought she's the girl that Gguk was talking about!! She literally called me babe so I thought she's the One!! Fck I've already messed up!!." The man started shouting while Yoongi just laugh at the younger.

"Well now you know, Yn is nothing but his bed warmer so if you're done using her then leave her and come back when you needed her again."

Hearing that Jungkook do feel sorry for you, the way you made him feel last night was something. With just those few words that you've said he knew you love his brother so much.

"But she seems In love with Gguk." He mumble but Yoongi heard it and nodded his head.

"Yeah she do love Gguk, she's been chasing him for years but to Gguk she's just a bed warmer. The girl that Gguk was talking about is the girl that he always love but he couldn't have her." Jungkook suddenly got curious on his brother love life that he open his ear and listen carefully.

"Where's the girl?" Jungkook asked.

"Dead"

"W-what?" The younger was shocked hearing that cause Gguk wanted him to take care of his girlfriend but now he suddenly finds out that the girl he should be protecting is dead.

"She died when we got into a gang fight, she didn't survive after getting hit on a bullet but her heart is still beating tho, Yn owns it now."

"Yn have the heart of Gguk's previous girlfriend?"

"Yeah as soon as they're told that she wouldn't survive her family decided to donate her heart to her cousin and that is Yn, Gguk didn't wanna agree with it but he couldn't do anything back Alice wanted that to happen to, Alice treated Yn like her sister. Soon Gguk find Yn and took her with him to work on one of his club and Yn gladly agree.

"Wow that was deep" Jungkook sigh and look at Yoongi again. "What should I do now?"

Playing with his lip piercing while sitting on the ground, he look at th stone grave and sigh.

"I'll be gone for sometime honey, i need to make Xian pay for what he did to you." Gguk's heart is full of anger by just saying that bastard name, he's the reason why he's alone right now and he will do everything just to make him pay for ruining his life.

You open the door, slamming it making everyone in the room look at you, soon you saw the man who's also the reason why you came here, looking at him sitting with his gang made you chuckles.

Who the heck is this guy and why the hell wouldn't he stop pretending to be your Gguk. Walking straight at him and grabbed his collar.

The person Infront of you didn't even move abit nor saw any signs of being threatened by you.

"Who the fck are you huh? Also can you stop pretending that you're my Gguk cause I know you aren't!!" You started shouting at him while grinding your teeth.

Getting pulled by your waist and end up sitting on his lap, he started kissing you and the kiss made you losen your grip on his collar. The kiss and feeling was so familiar, the aggressiveness, the hungriness and the say his tongue with against your made you confirmed it was Gguk that you're kissing.

Pulling away and look at him in shocked, it is Gguk, he stood up making you fall on the ground and groan in pain. The man just smirk at you and turn his head on Yoongi.

"Fix everything that I told you to okay" Gguk said while Yoongi just nod his head.

"Fix what? What's happening huh?" You asked but Jungguk didn't even dare to reply on you, he just walked away as if he didn't heard you.

"Yah!! What's happening? Is he going somewhere again?!" You asked Yoongi but he just did the same thing that Gguk have done.

As soon as Gguk came out of the wearhouse he walk straight to the car where Jungkook is waiting. Getting inside and sigh before looking at his brother,

"I guess this is it." Gguk said.

"Get a lip piercing tonight, Yn does really knows me, she already figured it out that you weren't me last night." Gguk added while Jungkook just nod.

"You don't want Yn right? Can I keep her once he switched on original life?" Jungkook asked making Gguk laughed.

"Seems like you enjoy being with my bed warmer huh?! Well you can take her with you but I'll make sure to keep her heart with me." Jungkook laughed hearing his brother's words.

"Can you blame me, she's really good it bed."

"Well she wouldn't be my club's best seller if she isn't"

"You have a point tho"