12

Jungguk is sitting on the driver seat. The car is pin in silence when Alice suddenly grabbed his hand making him startled. Gguk turn his head towards her.

"Who are you to Jungkook's life? Who are you to me?" Gguk suddenly asked making Alice laugh while he just stared at her.

"Come on baby stop joking around. I'm Alice your fiance. Stop playing games." With that Gguk's heart shattered.

He's been loving her and never wanted to love again after losing her and not he suddenly finds out she's getting married to his brother not just his brother but her own twin brother.

"Y-you. No w-what about Gguk?" After hearing his name Alice's expression turn serious.

"You said you love me right. So why are you still bringing him up? I clearly choose you over him Kook."

"You cheated on him?." Tears build up in the man's eyes he's so lost. He's so broken and he couldn't process what's happening. It's crazy. Totally crazy.

"Stop that babe. Why are you acting so weird. Ugh I'm going now, oppa have a new business opening and I think he needs my help so I gotta go. See you soon okay?". Alice kiss Gguk's cheek and walk out of the car.

"H-how?." Man like him shouldn't be crying. No he's not weak. But the only thing that give him strength is the one that is making him weak now. How could he even accept the fact that the woman he only loves all those years and his beloved brother is cheating on him. Crazy it's just so crazy.

Right not he doesn't know what's right or wrong. What's real and not. Is Jungkook's career really messed up because of Xian or what? He helped him cause Jungkook means a lot to him but turned out he just betrayed him behind his back?.

You pull your head back after feeling the pleasure. Rolling your eyes and released a soft moan while feeling his bulge shot inside you.

You collapse on his chest while Jungkook is laughing. "Fck that was hot. You're so hot." The man said making you chuckles.

You fell beside him while your head landed on his shoulder. Wrapping your hands around his waist and peak his lips.

"What will happen when Jungguk came back?" You asked. Jungkook just stared at the ceiling not saying anything. You sigh and choose to close your eyes.

"Who will you pick once he came back?" He suddenly asked. Surprisingly you couldn't find an answer.

Jungkook is the man you've been loving all those years. Jungkook is your first love. First heartbreak, first kiss, first in everything while Gguk is the man you've been with all those years. Yes you recognize him as Jungkook but still all those years with Gguk means everything to you. You know Gguk better than anyone. Better than Jungkook. But for Gguk, you're nothing but his bed warmer.

You sigh before opening your eyes and look at him. You sit up and climbed up to and sit on his stomach. Leaning in and kiss the tip of his nose before rubbing your nose to his together.

"I will always choose you." You smiled. Jungkook wrapped his arms around you, you pulling you to his embrace and hugged you tight.

"Promise me you will always choose me."

"I will always choose you Kook."

Jungkook kiss the top of your head before embracing you like a precious gem.

Yoongi woke up in the middle of the night. He walk straight to the restroom as he open his pants and pull out his d'ck while he stand Infront of the toilet bowl.

As soon as he's done he come out of the bathroom and was about to go to his bedroom when he saw one of the twins sitting on the couch while drinking.

He chooses to ignore him and started walking to his room.

"How have you been Yoongi?"

The older widened his eyes hearing him. He looked at the younger one who's sitting on the couch and shocked.

"W-when did you came back Gguk?!"

[I couldn't make the chapter longer cause Jungkook just went live :(]