10

Jungkook is at the club. Sitting at the corner while watching the str"pper perform on stage. He can say he's quite jealous because of how far Gguk has done. He's one of the famous clubs owner and he's earnings millions in one night.

His jealousy he felt for his brother grow after knowing how much Yn makes in just a simple private show. The fact that Gguk is already earning money everytime Yn perform, he's also getting the taste of her every single night when he fcking wants.

A tap on his shoulder bring him back to reality, it was Yoongi. He sat beside him and look at the direction Jungkook was looking at.

"She recognized you, didn't she?" Yoongi spoke while Jungkook just nod his head. He took a sip on the glass place on the table and made himself comfortable the couch.

"Tell me something about Yn and Gguk. I want to know more about their relationship." He said as he turn his glance at Yoongi.

"Relationship? They aren't even in relationships. Just like I said Yn is only meant to be your Twin's bed warmer that's it."

"But Yn have Alice heart right? That means she's not just a bed warmer. He's still trying to keep her for himself." Jungkook raised his eyebrows while looking at Yoongi.

"I don't know man. But all I know if that if ever Gguk want someone or something, he won't let anyone touch what his but look at you now, you can used her anytime you want." Yoongi state his side as he grabbed the bottle of beer and drink it.

Jungkook watched him. Yoongi is quite right, he knows his brother, Jungguk is selfish when it comes to his belonging and if he wants Yn he wouldn't even share her with his own brother but when Gguk left he gave Jungkook his permission to have her in his bed.

"If that's the case then Gguk wouldn't mind if I take Yn away from him would he?" Jungkook said before turning his head to the stage again.

Yoongi look at the youngest as he shook his head, he know something was going inside his head. He just hoped it would ruined everything.

"Forget it. By the way when will Yn came back?." Yoongi asked.

"Her feet haven't hailed yet."

"Oum, she's a dummy for stepping on broken glasses" Yoongi chuckles making Jungkook turned his head to his direction.

"She stepped on broken glasses? Why?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

"Well it's because of you being mean to her by choosing to be with other girl than her"

Hearing that Jungkook was right to feelings sorry, after all it was his fault so he's really responsible for taking care of her.

Gguk had made his mind. He couldn't sleep last night because his mind couldn't be in peace. The k"ller of the girl he love is already standing Infront of him but he didn't even dare to lay his hand of him but now his decision is made.

He's doing what he should have done. He didn't care about his promise anymore, all he wanted was peace of mind and he will be getting that now. He doesn't care of Alice gets mad at him, all he care about is getting revenge by k"lling that man.

Right now he's inside a vip room, he's hiding behind the curtain watching the man who's laying on the tub while being served by str"ppers. Soon enough he asked them to leave and Gguk took it as his chance to do what he wanted to do.

While Xian is laying on the tub with his eye closed, Jungguk slowly made his way towards him, avoiding to make a noise. As he's was close enough. The door opened, he run behind the couch as he watched the woman entered the room.