07

Gguk looks around the club where Jungkook always hung out every single night trying to look for Xian who's current enjoying ruining his brother's life.

He's been looking around for hours but there's still no sign of him so he took a sit and agree to just enjoy the remaining time.

A woman appears Infront of him, she suddenly started kissing him, at first he was stunned but immediately grabbed the woman by her waist and kissed her back, somehow in his mind the image of Yn kissing him appears making him pushed the girl causing her to fell on the ground.

"What the heck Kook!!" You said you miss me and that you want me back and now you're literally pushing me away? Why is it because you find around sl"t to fck around huh?!" The girl says while looking at him in anger.

Gguk just shocked his head trying to remove Yn from his mind, he's not even listening to the blonde girl's words as he made his way out of the club.

You open the door of your apartment as you walk in. Correction it's not just apartment but it's one of the mostly luxurious apartment around the whole country.

With a heavy heart you went straight to your bedroom as you lay down on your bed. Closing your eyes and sigh.

Someone knocked on your door and you already knew who is it, you didn't say anything but the person still came in anyways.

A tall man with wide board shoulder appears Infront of your sight. Looking at him as your eyes begin to filled with tears, sitting up and hugged him while he did the same and started patting your back.

"Why does it hurt so much, all those years all I did was to love him, care for him and give everything to him, I did everything he says but why is it so hard for him to love me, to just love me!! Why!!" You cried on him while all he did is to comfort you cause that's all what he could do.

He lay you down on your bed and removed your heels but was shocked seeing your feet bleeding. Some of the broken pieces from the bottle is still buried through your skin.

He let out a deep sigh, he is your beloved brother and as your brother he's the one who's responsible for everything, he should be protecting you but in reality you're the one who's living for him, you pay his food, needs and everything about his expenses.

Jin get up and took a first aid kit, he treat your wounds and cover it with white cloth. He also called Yoongi informing him that you couldn't go to work after seeing the condition of your foot.

Jungkook started wearing his clothes after a night with stripper, the girl on the bed just watched him get dressed and walk out of the room.

He came out of the room and was greeted by his brother's gang mate, he smile and sat on the ground while grabbed the cigarettes from the table and light it up.

"Seems like you're having fun with Gguk's life huh" Yoongi said making Jungkook nod.

"Yeah it's cool right, all you have to do is to fck around with Carin about your fame and bad reputation" they all agree and nod their head.

"I was waiting for my brother's bed warmer last night but she never came." Yoongi look at him and chuckles.

"You fcking made her cry last night you know and because of that she will be taking a break for weeks or more."

"Seriously just because I slept with other woman she's crying?! That much be funny seeing her like that!!." The youngest started laughing while the other chuckles

"Oh man, you don't know how much Yn had to go through just to satisfied your brother, she literally give up everything just to be noticed by him." Yoongi explain leaving Jungkook silent.

Can a girl really do that? Cause all the girls he had are those girly and flirty once, he didn't even know of he already had a serious relationship or not.

"May I know where she lives?."

Jin wanted to punch him so bad knowing how much this guy's hurted you but knowing you, he knew how much you love him that you couldn't let anyone hurt him so without arguing he let Jungkook in thinking he's Gguk.

Jin open the door of your bedroom and let Jungkook in, he slept inside as Jin closed the door behind him.

Jungkook walk towards you and noticed the bandaids on both of your foot. Somewhere in his heart sink seeing your condition thinking it his fault why you had to go through this.

Removing his jacket and lay down beside you, you rolled oven making him stared right at you, mesmerizing his face as he smiled.

"It's you isn't? The Yn that I meet years ago, you're still beautiful as always."

You slowly Open your eyes and saw that face.

"I like you so damn much Gguk."