• Chapter 01 •

[A month after Arriving from her week trip to Norway

[A month after Arriving from her week trip to Norway...]

⎯⎯ ୨ THIRD PERSON'S ୧ ⎯⎯

Even if it is only 9 days of vacation in her native nation of Norway, Clementine is grateful to HYBE for allowing her to return home for a short period of time to make up with the lost times with her loved ones before she becomes preoccupied with the debut preparations. A month has passed since she returned from Norway, and she immediately resumed training, this time with great optimism and expectation because she agreed to the plan, and her debut date is now secured. However, there is still one more important information missing—She is yet to find out who she will be debuting with because, at the time that they told her their intentions, they didn't know who would be on the group but guaranteed her a spot.

She had no idea how much that would change today.

Clementine arrived at the HYBE building for her idol training about an hour after lunch. Her typical day began with track and field training for the first half of the day and idol training for the second half. The staff greeted her immediately upon entering the lobby and informed her that the HYBE chairman, HYBE CEOs (including HYBE America and HYBE Japan), and some of the producers would like to see her today.

"Uhh, Unnie, do you perhaps know why they want to see me today?" Clementine asked the staff member, who shook her head.

"Unfortunately, they didn't tell me the reason why and only tasked me to tell you once you arrive here to proceed to the meeting room on the fifth floor where they'll be waiting for you" the worker explained, prompting her to swallow nervously.

"Wait, right now as in RIGHT NOW?! " she gasped, and the staff nodded once more.

Well I'll be damned

"Yes, Clementine, if I may, let's head up to the room now before they call you to ask where you are" she said as she led the crew into the elevator.

Oh my dear heavens, this is really happening!?!

When the staff knocked on the door and heard a "come in" response, she opened the door and forced Clementine to walk in.

" Ms. Clementine has already arrived, Bang PD "

"Thank you, we appreciate it. Clementine, please take a seat" Clementine and the staff bowed before the staff exited, closing the door and Clementine taking a seat next to Producer Son Sungdeuk.