!! Notice to Readers🦢 !!

Another note of reminder for my lovely readers!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Bonjour!! How have you all been doing so far? I am praying and hoping all is doing well right now!

Its been a while since I updated this book

I honestly missed writing books a lot but its hard when you are slowly loosing your motivations in writing.

Hence why I focused on Editing all published books of mine and pushed the plans of publishing new stories by next year instead.

So, After careful and thorough planning and decision making, I have decided to use this time to edit this book as well and straighten up the plot, story line, add a bit of more flavour, as well as fix the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Although there weren't many errors and mistakes in this book due to it being atan early stage of the story, I still decided upon re-vamping this book as I only want to give the best of my ability to you guys.

To be fair, we all make mistakes and we are prone to it since no humans are made to be perfect.

However, I have gotten a handful comments and messages here about this book that have honestly hurt me and made me re-think alot and question if I should still continue to write.

I am in no way is trying to become a professional writer/author. I write to get away from my reality.

Amidst that, I appreciate all your compliments, suggestions and uplifting comments that I have received when writing this book.

I would like to remind everyone for the nth time that this is a AU—which means Alternate universe or Alternate Reality. I am in no way, shape, or form trying to drag real people in this so LEARN HOW TO DISTINGUISH FICTION OVER REALITY

If you can't do that, then, reading fanfictions or Au in this case, is not for you.

This book consists of Polyamory and soulmate au—don't like it? Feel free to click out!

With that, I would like to give you a heads up that I will be unpublishing the chapters per group ( Like what I did for Bonded by Destiny) to edit and re-vamp it a bit.

Rest assured, I will not be making any MAJOR changes in this book so to all those who have already read or are reading this book,

No worries, you won't be missing a lot of important information in this book.

You, beautiful humans, deserves the best and I as an author would like you to enjoy and connect to the characters that I have made asmuch as possible.

So I am really hoping that you would understand why I will be unpublishing this book and try my best to make it as "perfect" as I can make it.

As I am in the process of revamping this book, I would also use this time to reflect and learn how to improve my writing ability.

Thank you everyone for taking your time to read this book and for giving this book a chance.

I will be in a semi-hiatus as I am a student and a part time worker as well so please be patient.

Till next time?

Sincerely yours,

Fangirl_hiraea♡