• Chapter 17 •

○○○TWO WEEKS LATER○○○

⎯⎯ ୨ THIRD PERSON'S ୧ ⎯⎯

Two weeks had swiftly drifted since they landed in South Korea, immersing themselves in the whirlwind of debut preparation, a harmonious frenzy of song recording, concept finalization, and the exhilarating filming of the debut trailer. Amidst this chaos, Clementine, the only female member of &Team, found herself grappling with the delicate balance of juggling her tight schedule for the debut preparation and the rigorous daily track training for an impending competition.Two weeks in South Korea may have been short for others but for &TEAM, it's a long one and it had been a whirlwind of debut prep – leaving little time to take a breath, let alone a time to unwind.

Each dawn offered Clementine the daunting weight of expectations, bearing down heavy on her shoulders. As the world's anticipatory gaze rested firmly upon her, she harbored an unwavering belief in her abilities, an assurance that she could steadfastly rise to the formidable challenges that lay ahead.Today was music video day. The release of "Under The Skin" had been pushed forward, a pre-debut appetizer to satiate the excited fans.

The sun hung low in the sky, casting an orange glow over the set. Wind whipped through the air, tugging at Clementine's fiery hair as she finished filming her second solo scene for &Team's debut music video, "Under the Skin." Sweat beaded on her forehead, a testament to the grueling choreography she'd just executed with precision and raw emotion.

Her nine soulmates, the boys of &Team, had arrived just in time to witness the final solo scene of hers which will also kickstart the music video—especially the extended version. They made sure to be quiet as possible in order to prevent disturbing their soulmate from the scene she's currently in the process of filming.

They watched, mesmerized, as Clementine spun, her smile a flicker of defiance against the darkness. EJ leaned against a wall, his eyes tracing the line of her movements. "She's incredible," he murmured, a hint of pride in his voice.

Fuma, the quiet observer, nodded, his gaze lingering on the vulnerability that peeked through Clementine's fiery facade. K, the ever-optimistic eldest, whistled appreciatively. "She'll have hearts melting before the song even drops."

Nicholas let out a soft sigh. "Her passion is contagious. It's like watching lightning dance."

Yuma beamed. "She's our sunshine, even in the dark."

Jo chuckled. "And she looks damn good doing it."

As the director yelled "Cut!" she straightened, gasping for breath. Her nine soulmates, a vibrant symphony of personalities, emerged from behind a canvas backdrop, their cheers echoing across the barren scene.