• Chapter 15 •

<< DAY BEFORE FLIGHT TO KOREA>>

⎯⎯ ୨CLEMENTINE'S ୧ ⎯⎯

I slept in today which is unusual of me and slept in my own bed because of how my whole body is in pain for the past 8 whole day of intense practice. Safe to say, my body just gave up on me last night and passed out right after washing up. I didn't even get to eat dinner because of the immense exhaustion that I felt.

I guess it's my body trying the hardest to keep up considering I didn't feel this tired during the duration of practice. Add my growing nerves and anxiety to the mix. This isn't my first but the pressure that I have been getting does not help at all with my situation.

Even though its 9am already I plan to stay in bed longer because my muscles are so sore and tired. However, that plan was soon aborted right when Jo walked in to mine and Taki's shared room.

" Goodmorning my amazing soulmate " Jo greets me as he walks in with a tray of food.

" Breakfast in bed for our hardworking princess " he placed the tray of food and drink on top of the bedside dresser and sat down on my bed to place a kiss on top of my head.

Might I point out, even though I am the third eldest in the team, all nine of the boys treats me with so much TLC that sometimes I wonder if I am really a part of the hyungline. Sometimes their protectiveness will show whenever they sense danger or they sense that I am in an uncomfortable situation.