4

Anmenan ignored 004's words, but shouted at it angrily: "004, explain to me why my mana disappeared? If you don't explain clearly, today I will leave this world with you , All were destroyed!"

If Anmenan had mana in his hand now, he would really be able to do this kind of thing.

He originally planned to pretend to agree to 004 first, and then after he came out of that independent space, he would turn his face and deny anyone, destroying the plane. But I didn't expect that he would be tricked by this stupid hairy dumpling, and he was completely fooled.

004 was almost cowardly, and explained stammeringly: "It's not my fault, I only found out after entering this plane. Because of system restrictions, all the mana on your body has been taken back." Seeing

An The expression on Murnan's face gradually became horrified, and 004 hurriedly explained: "However, your mana can still be recovered. Every time you complete the task of a plane, your spell will recover part of it. When you complete all planes After the task ahead, your spells will be completely restored."

Anmenan was silent for a while, and then said coldly: "That is to say, I have to attack that man just now?"

"Yes, host. And he is right now Your admiration value is minus 50 points, and your blackening value is 10 points." 004 said with some confidence.

Even though Anmenan was no longer willing, he knew that he had to feel wronged now. And there is never anything he can't do, isn't it just to attack that stinky man?

Although he doesn't know anything about feelings, he has never experienced them.

But Anmenan has lived for tens of thousands of years, and he has seen many emotional entanglements between men and women, between men and men, and even between women and men. He has even seen emotional entanglements between animals, so he Be confident in yourself.

Seeing that Anmenan was finally willing to do the task seriously, 004 hastily transferred all the memories to Anmenan. At this time, An Monan finally understood the identity of himself and the man just now.

The original owner was originally a young master who was pampered and raised in this plane, but after An's family fell into ruin, the original owner became a phoenix in distress, and anyone would step on him.

Because the original owner can't do anything but has a particularly outstanding face, he finally entered the entertainment circle.

But the entertainment industry is not so easy to mess with. In order to get better resources, the original owner finally gritted his teeth and decided to take the initiative to seduce Mr. Fu, who is powerful in the upper class, and was ready to give it a go.

So when An Monan came to this plane, he happened to meet the original owner who was about to seduce Mr. Fu, so he took the initiative to sit on his lap.

But what the original owner didn't know was that Fu Chengze had met him before, and Fu Chengze had a feud with An's family, so he hated him very much.

An Monan finally understood everything now, so he didn't care about these twists and turns, he just needed to make Fu Chengze fall in love with him in the end.

After getting acquainted with life on this plane for a few days, An Monan found out that Fu Chengze was going to attend another dinner party, and managed to get the invitation to this dinner party through 004.

Anmonan handed the invitation to the staff at the door. The staff looked at him and recognized him as the starlet who dared to seduce Mr. Fu. This incident has been widely spread in the circle recently.

The staff glanced at An Monan with some disdain, their eyes were full of contempt for him, and slowly stretched out their hands to take away the invitation.

An Monan looked at the staff blankly, and suddenly smiled at the staff.

When the staff was so amazed by Anmenan's smile that they couldn't recover for a moment, Anmenan reached out and stuffed the invitation into his hand, and squeezed his hand by the way.

The staff member couldn't help jumping up immediately in pain. He tremblingly looked at his hands and found that his hands had become bruised and looked terrible.

Anmenan mischievously stuck out his tongue at the terrified staff member, then walked in with a happy smile.

Anmenan has actually thought up many tricks to tease people in these tens of thousands of years, but unfortunately his mana has disappeared now, so he can only temporarily use force to teach this man without eyes.

But it doesn't matter, his mana will slowly come back, and the game will become more and more fun.

An Monan quickly found his target. Fu Chengze sat alone in the corner with a glass of wine. The men and women around him all glanced at Fu Chengze from the corner of their eyes, but they dared not approach him due to Fu Chengze's majesty.

But Anmenan didn't care about this, under the shocked eyes of others, Anmenan walked towards Fu Chengze swaggeringly.

Isn't it just to seduce people? He, Anmenan, hasn't eaten pork, hasn't he seen a pig run?

An Monan walked over and sat down next to Fu Chengze, and touched Fu Chengze's thigh curiously.

He is really tough! Is he really not a stone spirit? Anmenan was really curious about this.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan who was not afraid of death to tease him again with deep eyes, pinched his chin and raised his face.