24

Facing such a cold-blooded and ruthless Anmenan, 004 sighed and stopped talking.

"Mo Mo, can you give me another chance? I will heal your leg, and I will treat you well, and I will never make you sad again. Can you give me another chance?" Fu Chengze said in a humble tone begged.

This may be the most embarrassing and humble time for Fu Chengze in his life. He has never been so humble to a person. But there is no way, as long as he thinks that An Mo Nan will leave him in the future, Fu Chengze will not be able to accept it at all.

People always regret after losing. When he was with Anmenan, he always felt that he was in control of everything, and he was playing the game of big bad wolf and little white rabbit with Anmenan. At that time, he even thought that after Anmenan fell in love with him completely, he would abandon Anmenan and play with Anmenan in his hands.

But Fu Chengze never thought that during the game, his heart fell on An Monan at some point, but Fu Chengze himself never noticed it. Because Fu Chengze had never liked anyone before, he didn't know that the throbbing in his heart from time to time, and that he cared too much about An Monan was because he fell in love with An Monan, he didn't know.

It wasn't until An Mo Nan was completely hurt by him and wanted to leave him that Fu Chengze realized that he couldn't do without An Mo Nan a long time ago. Fu Chengze couldn't imagine that there was no An Monan in his life, so in order to keep An Monan, he could do anything. "Fu Chengze, you and I are people from two worlds. We will never be together. I'm really tired now, please let me go. I can't even be a star now, and you still want How about me?" Anmenan's tone was exhausted.

Fu Chengze knew, he knew, he knew how painful it would be for An Monan to become like this now. An Monan had already become popular thanks to that TV series, but now his legs suddenly became limping. He will no longer be able to film in the future, nor will he be able to appear in front of the public. His career has been ruined, and even his life has been ruined.

But Fu Chengze knew everything, and he was still unwilling to let go of An Monan. If An Monan left him, then Fu Chengze's life would become gloomy and lifeless, without any hope or future.

"No, I won't let you go, I will never let you go." Fu Chengze has become completely paranoid and crazy at this time, even if An Monan hates him, he will not let An Monan go .

When An Monan heard Fu Chengze's words, he turned his head expressionlessly, and he didn't want to look at Fu Chengze any more.

"You take a rest, I'll go see the doctor." Fu Chengze ignored An Monan's resistance, kissed An Monan's forehead lightly, and then left sadly.

Fu Chengze couldn't bear the hatred An Monan looked at him now. He was afraid that if he stayed here any longer, he would lose control and do things that would hurt An Monan.

After Fu Chengze left, An Monan sat up from the bed, and then touched his leg wrapped in pig's trotters with some disgust.

"Host, do you hurt?" 004 thought of the horrible scene of Anmenan's leg just now, and felt raw pain. I don't know how An Monan endured it, and even kept acting in front of Fu Chengze without changing his face.

"It doesn't hurt. I don't feel anything in my legs. You know, I'm a stone spirit. I can't feel any pain. I don't age or die. I can't feel anything." Anmenan even stretched out his hand in front of 004 Pressing his leg hard, he really didn't feel anything.

Although Anmenan said this in a brisk tone, for some reason, 004 heard a hint of loneliness from his words.

Yes, everyone wants to live forever and never die, but who can know the loneliness in the middle?

Anmenan lived alone for tens of thousands of years without a single family member. How did he survive these tens of thousands of years? No matter where he went, no matter what he did, he was alone. How did he persist in this kind of loneliness and desolation?

"Host, do you have any friends?" 004 suddenly asked.

Anmenan was stunned by 004's question, and after a while he replied indifferently: "No, what's the matter?" "

Then why don't you make friends?" 004 continued to ask in a complicated tone road.

"..." Anmenan didn't speak, he didn't know what to answer.

When he first transformed from a stone into a human form, he actually tried to make friends, and he liked making friends very much. But later, Anmenan gradually discovered that his friends would all be born, grow old, get sick and die, but he was like a monster, never getting old or dying, living life after life.

Anmenan sent away one friend after another. After a long time, he was no longer willing to make friends. Because Anmenan couldn't bear the sadness and loneliness of losing his friend, it would be better for him to live alone in this world and do whatever he wants.

Anmonan glanced at 004 who had a sad expression, and stretched out his hands speechlessly to rub 004 vigorously.

"Okay, don't show me such a compassionate expression, and don't sympathize with me, think that I am pitiful, I don't need it. I am living a very good and happy life, except that now you are forcibly taking away my mana, but you Don't worry, I will restore all my mana one day, and then destroy all these planes."

Hearing what Anmenan said, 004 shook his head helplessly.

Anmenan is really a person who doesn't play his cards according to common sense. Maybe as he himself said, he doesn't need other people's sympathy and pity, and he can live happily by himself.

Anmenan is also a strong-willed person. Although Anmenan is very cruel, and always likes to threaten it and cast a silence spell on it, 004 suddenly feels lucky that his host is Anmenan.

Because 004 felt that if Anmenan was willing to do the mission well, instead of always thinking about destroying the world, then Anmenan would definitely become the best host to complete the mission.

"Host, Fu Chengze's admiration value for you is now 90 points, and then the blackening value has risen to 60 points. It's not far from completing the task, host, come on!" 004 said with a sudden fighting spirit.

Anmenan didn't understand why 004 suddenly became excited. It must be that its stupid mind was thinking wildly and talking to itself.

"Crazy." An Monan shook his head helplessly. Although he complained about 004, he was still in a good mood.