6

"Why? Don't you want me to take care of you? Do you know what to do if you are taken care of by me?" Fu Chengze's tone became dangerous, and he stared at An Monan gloomily.

When An Monan just sat on Fu Chengze's lap, the people around looked at An Monan and Fu Chengze in shock, and quietly paid attention to their movements.

But before Fu Chengze started talking to An Monan, he glanced around blankly. Fu Chengze's warning eyes made the people around him fearful, and they all hurriedly stood far away, not daring to eavesdrop or peep at Fu Chengze and An Monan's situation.

Therefore, after hearing that An Monan rejected him without hesitation, Fu Chengze had no scruples in speaking.

"I know, isn't it that you raise me, and then I do things for you?" Anmenan replied seriously.

"Then do you know what you are going to do for me?" Fu Chengze narrowed his eyes and looked at An Monan's body.

Although the flesh on his body is hard, he has a good figure, and his skin is fair and tender, Fu Chengze commented secretly in his heart.

Seeing An Monan's puzzled expression, Fu Chengze said coldly, "You want to warm my bed." "

Warm the bed? Okay! Although my body is hard, it won't be cold, it's warm. I can help you warm your bed." Anmenan replied seriously again.

Fu Chengze frowned and looked at An Monan, a little confused whether An Monan was pretending or if he was really so innocent.

However, remembering that Anmenan sat on his lap when they met for the first time, and now that they were in such a posture when they met for the second time, and that Anmenan also offered to ask for support, Fu Chengze sneered in his heart.

Since Anmenan wants to play the game of little white rabbit and big bad wolf with him, then he should play with him mercifully, as if it were some fun for a boring life.

Moreover, Fu Chengze was really interested in An Monan's soft belly, and sooner or later he would touch An Monan's soft belly.

Is it that only people he likes can touch his soft belly? There was a sarcastic smile on the corner of Fu Chengze's mouth, so let him play a game of how the big bad wolf can make the little white rabbit fall in love with him.

Fu Chengze directly hugged An Monan's body and stood up, and said in such a gentle tone for the first time: "Momo, then I will be your benefactor from now on. Just listen to me obediently, and I will treat you well in the future." "

An Monan opened his eyes wide, looked at Fu Chengze in a daze, and nodded in a daze.

Seeing An Monan like this, Fu Chengze smiled softly.

"Go, I'll take you home now."

The other people at the dinner party were shocked and surprised when they saw that Fu Chengze took An Monan away.

Mr. Fu, who has always kept himself clean, really fell in love with a starlet who offered to throw himself into his arms? This is too unbelievable.

Fu Chengze personally sent An Monan to the downstairs of his house, then looked at An Monan and said in a deep voice: "Tomorrow my assistant will contact you, and he will explain the follow-up matters to you, you go back first Rest."

After Fu Chengze said these words, he directly hugged An Monan's waist and kissed him on the forehead.

An Monan's whole body was stiff, he never expected that Fu Chengze would do this suddenly.

Fu Chengze's actions just now were so quick that An Monan didn't react at all, and he took advantage of him in the end.

Seeing An Monan's dazed look, Fu Chengze couldn't help stretching out his hand to pinch his face, "Okay, don't be in a daze. It's late, go back and rest." Seeing that a stupid

human like Fu Chengze dared to touch On the face of a big stone spirit that has lived for tens of thousands of years, Anmenan clenched his fists tightly.

His body became tense, his eyes fixed on Fu Chengze's most vulnerable neck, wishing he could go up and bite it off.

"Host! Calm down! Calm down! This is your goal! If you kill him, you will be trapped in this plane for the rest of your life, unable to get out, and your mana cannot be recovered. Calm down, host!"

004 An anxious voice rang in Anmenan's mind, and it was almost dying of anxiety.

Why is it so unlucky? Its brothers can complete the task so well, but why is it so difficult when it comes to it?

First, the host it was looking for was somehow beaten to death by Anmenan. Although the host was insidious and cunning, and he had many eyes, 004 actually didn't like him very much, but he couldn't be beaten to death by Anmenan!

Now that Anmenan has finally become its new host, if Anmenan kills the target again, then 004's reputation will really be completely ruined! It will be ridiculed to death by its brothers, and the face of its dignified intelligent system will be lost!

Why is it so difficult? How could there be such a host who would use force to solve everything?

Hearing that his mana would not recover, An Monan finally gritted his teeth and calmed down, trying to suppress the urge to bite Fu Chengze to death.

An Monan suppressed his anger and got out of the car. Fu Chengze sat in the car and looked at the back of An Monan leaving, and sneered.

Do you really think he didn't see the clenched fist that Anmenan just clenched?

Since Anmenan wants to pretend to play this game with him, then Anmenan has to endure it! He wanted to see how far he could endure the humiliation.

The days are still long, and he has plenty of patience to play this game with him.