10

Fu Chengze brought An Monan to a well-known restaurant. Only VIP customers could dine in this restaurant, and it was not open to the public.

"The taste of this restaurant is not bad, you can order whichever you like." After entering the private room, Fu Chengze handed the menu to An Monan.

Anmenan has lived for tens of thousands of years, and has actually eaten anything delicious. But he still enjoys eating delicious food, and he likes to eat.

Anmonan ordered a large table of dishes, and after all the dishes were served, he began to enjoy the delicacies with satisfaction.

Fu Chengze sat opposite and looked at An Monan, who was feasting, and shook his head helplessly while lowering his head and smiling.

No wonder the strength is so great, it turns out that this young master can eat so well.

"Why are you watching me if you don't eat?" An Monan glanced at Fu Chengze and said speechlessly.

"Don't you think you should maintain a little image in front of your benefactor?" Fu Chengze said with a helpless smile.

An Monan glared at Fu Chengze, thinking his words were really strange.

Why did he keep his image in front of him? Didn't he just say that he can eat whatever he wants? Don't you feel sorry for eating too much now?

Anmonan was about to say something when suddenly the door of the private room was pushed open.

Fu Chengze's expression changed suddenly, and he looked at the door very displeased.

When did people here become so unruly? He dared to come in without knocking.

"Okay Chengze, you actually secretly met the little beauty here! I caught you, hahaha!" A very handsome man, but he seemed to be fooling around, walked in and said carelessly.

Fu Chengze's expression was not as serious as before, and he said in a relaxed tone: "Li Jinhan, when will you learn to knock on the door? Why are you here?"

"I also want to ask you why you haven't come to our party in the past few days! So it's because of the company of the little beauty!" Li Jinhan looked at An Monan and said in a frivolous tone.

An Monan didn't like the gaze of this strange man very much. He gave Li Jinhan a hard look, and said coldly, "What are you looking at? Look again and dig out your eyeballs!" "I didn't expect the little beauty to have a pretty

temper Lie!" Li Jinhan became interested in An Monan, and reached out to touch his face.

An Monan glanced at Fu Chengze, and found that the expression on his face was dark and unclear, and he couldn't tell what emotion he was at the moment.

An Monan sneered, then stretched out his hand to pinch Li Jinhan's hand that was reaching out to him.

"Ahhhhhh! It hurts me so badly! Let go of this young master!"

Li Jinhan didn't pay attention to An Monan's counterattack at all, so he was not prepared at all. But who knew that the little beauty in front of him had such great strength that it caused him to scream in pain until he lost his image.

"An Monan, let go." Fu Chengze's face darkened, and he said displeased.

"Why? I'm not loose." Anmonan shouted angrily.

"He was just joking with you, you can't be so rude." Fu Chengze said coldly.

004 heard Fu Chengze say such things at this moment, so he whispered bad things in Anmenan's ear,

"Host, this Fu Chengze is really bad! I thought he was very kind to you! But I didn't expect He and his friends don't take you seriously at all, just as something for fun."