Chapter 16

Iseul woke up earlier than Taehyung and decided shower. After that she went back to the bedroom and walked to the closet. She had moved her belongings into Taehyungs house after they made the decision for her to move in.

She took out a t shirt and wore sighing when it only reached at the top of her stomach. Ever since she turned six months her stomach doubled in size which made most of her clothes small.

She also wore one of Taehyungs sweatpants knowing most of her pants won't button up or go past her butt. "Good morning." She heard coming from behind her.

She looked back to see Taehyung sitting up while stretching his arms. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" She asked looking back at the closet trying to find a stretchy shirt she could wear.

"Good. What are you looking for?" He asked brushing the hair out of his face with his finger. "I'm looking for a shirt that will fit me." Iseul answered pulling out a black bodysuit.

"I need to go buy new clothes that'll fit me." She added taking off the black t shirt and swapping it with the bodysuit. Taehyung hummed getting out of bed and walking to the bedroom.

"Do you wanna go today?" He asked coming back from brushing his teeth. "Yes please, I don't think I can survive wearing hoodies anymore." Iseul sighed sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Let me shower first and then we'll go." He said bending down to kiss her.

...

"This is nice." Taehyung said holding up a pink long dress. Iseul stood with her hand on her hips looking at Taehyung unaware of the people taking pictures of them.

"It's so cute." She smiled walking closer to him. He put it in the trolley and pushed it to another section with Iseul following. "Did you check the size?" She asked. He nodded stopping at the jeans section.

After basically restarting her whole closet, Taehyung offered to pay for everything which Iseul was grateful for. "My feet are killing me." She whined as they walked outside the store immediately being blinded by flashes.

Taehyung held the paper bags in one hand and wrapped his arm around Iseul's waist protectively. He led her to the car and retracted his arm to open the passenger door. He ignored the comments the photographers kept throwing at him and closed the door once Iseul entered.

After putting the bags in the back of the car he went to the drivers side, looked back at the cameras with a frown on his face for a few seconds before getting in the car and driving away.

...

"I want to put out a statement." Taehyung muttered rubbing Iseul's bare stomach as they watched a movie. She was sitting in between his legs with his arms wrapped around her torso.

She hummed signalling him to continue. "I don't want what happened today to happen when I'm not with you or to a higher extent." He said.

"If you feel like that's best then I say go for it." Iseul said in agreement. Taehyung nodded before feeling something push against his palm. "I think the baby's kicking." He whispered looking over her shoulder and lifting his hand up.

"Oh my gosh." Iseul breathed out at the strange sensation of the baby kicking. "I'm actually going to be a mother." She smiled. "And you'll be the best one." Taehyung said kissing his cheek.

Hwang_Iseul01 is now live

"Hi everyone." Iseul smiled placing her phone up straight against a vase on the dining table. "Second live of all time, kinda nervous." She nervously laughed.

"HELLO"
"HII"
"ISEULL"

"Umh how's everyone doing?" She asked, her hand unconsciously moving to her stomach.

"WE ARE HAPPY FOR YOU"
"WERE GOOD"
"Where's Taehyung?"

"Thank you. Taehyung? He's at Hybe sorting some things out." Iseul answered

"How far along are you?"

"I'm six months. I can't believe I have three months left." She responded brushing her hair back with her fingers.

"Do you guys know the gender?"

"No, decided to find out when I give birth." She shook her head.

...

Liked by uarmyhope and 1 786 564 othersHwang_Iseul01 tae chose the dress

Hwang_Iseul01 tae chose the dress...I think it's very cute

Tap to view comments

A/n
Short chapter sorry