Chapter 23

The past three months had went by quickly due to Iseul's busy schedule. From multiple meetings and dress fittings with a designer from Chanel to rehearsals and finalising everything.

"Tae?" Iseul called outgetting Taehyung's attention. "Yes babe?" Taehyung said directing his attention from his phone to Iseul who was standing in front of him while he was sitting on the couch in the penthouse.

"I have to leave in two hours from my hair appointment." Iseul spoke watching Taehyung spread his legs and pat his lap as an invitation for her to sit. She smiled at the gesture before sitting on his lap with her legs on either sides of his body causing her skirt to ride up.

"You know I'm proud of you right?" Taehyung asked moving the hair from Iseul's face before roaming his hands all over her back. She hummed moving her face closer to his until their noses touched.

"I love you." She muttered with a smile. "I love you too." Taehyung said before connecting their lips. Iseul kissed him back wrapping her arms over his shoulders.

Taehyung's hand stopped above her ass lifting up her skirt so her underwear was visible. She moaned into his lips when he gripped her ass to lift her up and move her closer to his body.

"Mmh." He groaned out at the feeling of Iseul grinding against him. They separated, breathing heavily due to the lack of air. "Please~" Iseul whined grabbing Taehyung by the shoulders and laying her head against her hands.

"Please what baby? Talk to me." Taehyung breathed slipping Iseul's panty to side. "I need you." Iseul mumbled.

Hwang_Iseul01's story

...

Iseul giggled again for nth time since arriving at her hair appointment. "Girl, are you okay?" Leona, her hair stylist asked laughing while putting extensions in Iseul's hair.

"Mmh." She nodded hiding her face with her hands. "Are you sure you're not high?" Leona asked again. "Yes! I don't do drugs and I've never done them. Plus I'm breastfeeding so..." Iseul explained looking at Leona through the mirror.

"You're awfully giggly today." Leona said with a small laugh. "It's probably the nerves and anticipation for tomorrow." Iseul smiled. It's not. I blame Taehyung. She thought.

The events from earlier that day flashed through Iseul's mind making her blush deeply. "You're doing so good baby." Taehyung's praises while she was on her knees ran through her mind.

She couldn't help but be grateful that Hanuel was fast asleep during everything. Iseul poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue in attempts to not smile.

Leona eyed her suspiciously noticing the woman's giddy behaviour. Either she's actually nervous or she was dicked down good. She thought. She was leaning more towards the second one.