Chapter 1

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You groaned and rolled over.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Shut up..." You lifted your head and snatched the pillow from beneath you, slamming it over your ears to block the incessant noise.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Your alarm clock was thrown off of your nightstand and against the wall, before sliding apart into strips of metal. 

"Y/N L/N! WATCH YOUR FUCKIN' LANGUAGE!" You heard your father's voice yell from downstairs. You rolled your eyes.

"WHATEVER! Cocksucker." You mumbled that last part to yourself. With a big yawn, you stretched your arms over your head, your fox ears twitching as sunlight spilled into your room.

____________________________________

Y/N L/N!

QUIRK: Electro Fox

Y/N has the characteristics of a normal fox - ears, retractable claws and a tail - but she is able to shoot electricity! In essence, her quirk is quite similar to Denki Kaminari's. She is also able to turn into a fox at any given moment, and her quirk still works in fox form!

_____________________________________

"What time even is it?" You almost instantly regretted slashing up your alarm clock. With a groan, you rolled onto your side and grabbed your phone from the bedside table. 7:45?!

"SHIT! SCHOOL STARTS IN 40 MINUTES!" You yelled, leaping out of bed and running into the bathroom. Quickly stripping down, you hopped into the shower, hissing in displeasure as cold water ran down your spine.

You felt an overwhelming sense of pride when you got out of the shower after just 15 minutes, considering it usually took you like an hour to shower. You quickly turned into your fox form, shaking yourself off before turning back into a human.

You threw on your school uniform, lint rolling any bits of fur off of your skirt before doing your hair. You brushed it thoroughly, being careful to avoid your fox ears, and pushed your H/L, wavy hair into a messy bun before putting on a bit of mascara.

You sighed in relief, thinking that you were good on time. Until you checked your phone. 8:15?!

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" You exclaimed, bounding out of your bedroom and running down the stairs, nearly slipping. You grabbed the bannister and spun around towards the kitchen, grabbing your backpack whilst sliding your shoes on at the same time.

"Y/N! Where the fuck do you think you're going without breakfast?" Your father yelled after you as you began to open the door.

"I'll eat at school! See you, dad!" You replied, making your way out... until your father grabbed your bag and dragged you backwards.

"Oh no you don't, missy. Here." He slapped a takeout box into your hands and turned around to go back into the house. 

You carefully lifted the lid and saw a chocolate crepe with some strawberries. "Aww, dad! You know me too well!" You quickly grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him towards you, giving him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. 

"Love you, dad! See you later!"

He smiled warmly. "Love you too, kiddo."

You tossed a couple of strawberries into your mouth and started to run - UA High was 15 minutes away from your house, and you had a little less than 10 minutes to get there.