Chapter 6

Next day
Author's pov
Leena was sleeping peacefully when her Pitashree and Matashree came into her room.
Her Mata sat on the bed near her and her Pitashree was standing near her Mata. Then her Mata put her hand on Leena's head and said.
Mata:- Putri wake up! It's your fight day of training... putri.. putri wake up.
Then her Mata look at her Pitashree. Then her Pitashree came forward and said.
Pitashree:- Putri wake up! Putri.. Putri..
( Actually our Leena sleep like Kumbkarn.)
Then her Parents look at each other and her Pitashree took the glass of water from the side table and sprinkle the water in her face.
Leena's pov
I was sleeping peacefully when someone sprinkle the water on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Mata and Pitashree looking at me.
I yawn and asked.
Me:- what happen?
Pitashree:- get up and get ready. It's your first day of training.
Me:- 5 minutes more.
Mata:- no 5 minutes. Get up now.
Me:- hmm.. ( still sleeping. )
Pitashree:- Leena.. Leena get up otherwise you will not be able to be Bhagwan Parashuram ji student.
After hearing this I quickly get up and went to take a bath.
After taking a bath I wore my training outfit.

After wearing my training outfit I went to training area and saw my pitashree waiting for me

I went and stand infront of him.
Me:- Pranipat Pitashree.
Pitashree:- Pranipat putri.
Me:- what I have to do pitashree?
Pitashree:- first of all run and take a round of whole palace.
WHOLE PALACE! ( sigh) let's go Leena.
I didn't ask any question and went to take a round of whole palace.
After 5 hours
It's been 5 hours and I still didn't complete my task. Why this palace has to be so big. It's not like I'm continuously running from 5 hours. I has take some rest while running.
After some time
'Finally!' I said and lay down on the ground while pitashree was looking at me smiling.
Then he bent down and said.
Pitashree:- well done. Now go and bring 10 bucket of water from well.
I looked at him in disbelief.
Me:- are you even serious? I just got back from the round of this whole palace and now you are saying to brought 10 bucket of water.
Pitashree:- did you thought that being a great archer and sword fighter is a easy task.
I just sigh and went to bring 10 bucket of water from well.

Why this bucket have to this much heavy? I can't even carry half of it.

After some struggles I managed of bring 10 bucket of water.
Me:- see I brought this buckets. Now can I rest?
Pitashree:- No!
Me:- but-
Pitashree:- go and pour that water back to well.
Me:- if I have to pour it back then why you tell me to bring water.
Pitashree:- just go and do what I said. ( In cold voice)
Me:- ( sigh) OK!
Then I carry one bucket of water and pour that water back to well.

After some time
I have pour the water back to well. My whole body is paining. Why this training have to this much difficult?
Now it's dinner time. After doing this much training I'm very hungry so I quickly went to Dinning area and saw Mata and Pitashree waiting for me.
I quickly went and sit on my seat and a maid serve us food.
I started to eat food like I haven't ate anything for years.

Mata:- Leena how was your first day of training?
I look at her then at pitashree and move my head in disappointment and gave her a look saying 'ask-your-husband'. To which pitashree and Mata started laughing. Like seriously! My whole body is paining like crazy and they are laughing.
Then pitashree speak while controlling his laugh.
Pitashree:- I told you being a great archer and sword fighter is not easy.
Me:- don't worry. I'm not weak.
Pitashree:- really? ( while raising his eyebrow)
Me:- Yes! ( I said confidently)
Pitashree:- ok then I will give you more work tomorrow. ( and started eating his food.
Guess what my confident put me in trouble today. I gave him a look of disbelief.
Me:- you can't do this to me. I'm your daughter.
Pitashree:- so what?
And then we both started arguing like kids.
While Mata was enjoying our Tom and Jerry fight. It was like a movie for her. She was eating food and was watching us.
After some time of arguing. Guess what I lost and Pitashree won. This is not fair. My whole body is paining and now he said that from tomorrow he will double my task. Like seriously!

After eating food I went to my room and it didn't take me a minute to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 1 year
It's been one year since I started my training and you won't believe that in this one year he only gave me task like take a round of whole palace, bring bucket of water and then pour it back.  First he gave only one round to do but as the time pass he started to give me 5 rounds, 6 rounds and sometimes 10 rounds. And for bucket he gave me 50 buckets and you won't believe that one day he told me to bring 100 BUCKET OF WATER. Like seriously!

But it has its own benefit. You know what by taking round of palace, it has increase my running speed and now buckets of water don't feel heavy because now I have experience of it. And only by carrying bucket it has made my hands strong.
You won't believe one day I was in my room and because of the practice I got frustrated and I hit a wooden table with my hand and guess what it get broke. I have got really strong in this one year.

You know what 3 months before it was my birthday and pitashree didn't gave me holiday on that day. Infact he gave me double work on that day.
But that doesn't mean we didn't celebrated my birthday. Mata and Pitashree prepare a grand celebration for my birthday as it was my first birthday here. They told to the workers to decorated whole city for my birthday. It was really an amazing experience.
BTW he has also teach me horse riding and how to hold bow and arrow and sword. He had also teach me how to shoot an arrow right at your target.
But you know what he didn't teach me any mantra. He said that your Guru will teach you.

After 2 days I'm going to Mahendragiri hills. I'm really excited. After two days my dream of being a great archer and sword fighter is going to finish.

~•~•~°◇°~~~~~~♡´・ᴗ・'♡~~~~~°◇°~•~•~

𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒?

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖.

𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘.

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑴𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕.

🅺︎🅴︎🅴︎🅿︎ 🆂︎🆄︎🅿︎🅿︎🅾︎🆁︎🆃︎🅸︎🅽︎🅶︎ 🅰︎🅽︎🅳︎ 🆂︎🆃︎🅰︎🆈︎ 🆂︎🅰︎🅵︎🅴︎. 💜💜