Chapter 10

Leena's pov

Right now I'm in Hastinapur. Actually kuru princes has completed their education and are coming to hastinapur back from their Gurukul. There is going to be a Kalapardershen so that's why hastinapur has invited many king and queens from many kingdoms including Kashi. I, Mata and Pitashree has also came.

Today I'll meet Karna also after 2 years. I wonder if he remember me?... i don't think so.

It's 9 p.m right now. Tomorrow is Kalapardershen. Actually we arrived in hastinapur today...... I'm bored. Let's go outside.

I got out of my room and sneak out of the palace and started roaming in the market. I started walking and then i spotted a well built man facing his back towards me, near a lake which was near the market.

What this man is doing at this hour?..... maybe he also can't sleep and roaming just like me.

I ignored that person and started walking but suddenly someone [ Actually a man] put his hand on my mouth and by his another hand, he held my waist including my hands, so that i don't move. [ I hope you understand what I mean. Actually my English is not so good. 😅]

Man:- who are you and what are you doing at this hour?

Is this man an idiot?.. he wants me to answer his question and he is also the one putting his bhari bhakam (strong) hand on my mouth.

Man:- are you telling or i call the guards to arrest you?

Like seriously!... now this is enough of his nonsense.

I then hit him in the stomach with my elbow and then i moved and held his hand which was on my mouth and twisted it towards his back and pushed him causing him to fall on land.

Me:- are you an idiot?

He then got up angrily and said. [ i didn't saw his face till now due to darkness ]

Man:- how dare you call me an idiot? Do you know who am I?

Me:- i don't care who you are.. you are an idiot and you are going to be an idiot.

Man:- call me idiot once again and you are dead.

Me:- i will call you an idiot because you told me to speak and you were also putting your hand on my mouth to not let me speak.

Then he became silent for some time and then spoke.

Man:- then you should have told me.

I looked at me with one eyebrow raised. Then he said.

Man:- anyways tell me who are you?

Me:- I'm Leena, Queen of kashi. And you?

Man:- I'm Nakul, rajkumar of Hastinapur.

Me:- are you serious?

Nakul:- yes!

Me:- it's nice meeting you and also sorry for calling you an idiot.

Nakul:- no need to say sorry afterall it was my mistake.

Me:- btw if you don't mind i have to go back to palace, actually i sneak out. So i have to go back before someone find out.

Nakul:- no no it's fine, you can go, actually i also sneak out so i also have to go.

I smiled and turned around and was about to go but then i turn towards him.

Me:- friends?

I said and point my hand towards him to shake hand. He shake hand and said.

Nakul:- friends..

Then i went back to my room and layed down my bed but then something came in my mind.

Wait a minute.. i make friends with Nakul but i haven't seen how he looks... how I'm going to recognize him?

I rolled my eyes and slept.

Next day

Leena's pov

I got up from my bed and went to take a bath and wore some beautiful clothes and jewelleries.

Leena's look

Leena's look

Then a maid came to tell me that Kalapardershen is about to start. So i went to that area and sat on my seat. Mata and Pitashree has also seated on their respective seats.
I was sitting between 2 girls. I didn't look at them until a girl who was sitting on left side spoke.

Girl:- Pranipat Queen of kashi.

I looked at her and said.

Me:- Pranipat!... Aap kon?

Girl:- I'm Dushala, rajkumari of hastinapur.

Me:- oh!.. it's nice meeting you.

Dushala:- me too.. btw she's my friend Subhadra.

She said Pointing towards the girl who was sitting on right side.
I looked at her and got mesmerized by her beauty. She's so beautiful.

I didn't realize i was looking at her from 2 minutes until she waved her hand infront of me.

I got embarrassed and started looking at the table which was infront of me.

Subhadra ji:- it's nice meeting you queen of kashi.

Me:- Don't call me queen of kashi, you both can call me by my name Leena.

Both:- ok!

_______________________________________________

I hope you like this part.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you! 🤍🤍