Chapter 13

Leena's pov

Just one more jumka ( earing) and I'm fully ready. And.... uh.. Here it is. I'm ready. Wait...

Why today I'm so excited to get ready?.. maybe I asked wrong question to myself. It's clear.. ofcoure. ( do anyone know what's clear?)

 ( do anyone know what's clear?)

Leena's look

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Me:- come in.

Then a maid came and said.

Maid:- Maharani the party has started. You can join in now.

Me:- ok I'll come.. but can I ask you a favour first?

Maid:- Maharani you should order.

Me:- Will you please call Angraj Karna here?

Maid:- sure Maharani.

Me:- now you can go.

Then after bowing, she left.

Actually I call Karna here so that we will go together in the party, so that I don't have to look for him everywhere in the party if we go separately.

Then after some time there was again a knock on the door. Thinking it would be Karna I smiling went to open the door.. But... it was not Karna.

My smile fell but a confused look and eyebrow raised took over it. There was standing a smiling devilishly while twirling his moustache... Dushasan.

By the way he is smiling and twirling his moustache this is not giving me good vibes.

Then I asked.

Me:- Kumar Dushasan what are you doing here and also at the time when everyone's at the party?

He didn't reply back and just barged in like he owns the place. He went and sat on my bed.

Dushasan:- wow.. Your's room beautiful.

I went near him and asked in little anger and deep voice with death glares.

Me:- didn't you heard what I said? Why.Are.You.Here?

He chuckled and said.

Dushasan:- you know you look even hot when you are angry.

Now this is enough. As I was about to punch hard on his face, he held my hand, twisted it and pushed me on the bed and hovered above me.

I slapped him hard on his face, to which he held both hands with one hand and put them above my head.

Dushasan:- i knew... i knew that you won't be an easy target. But.. ( while moving his left hand index finger on my left hand from up and down, down and up.) to a gorgeous girl like you it's even.

You guys must be thinking that what happened to me. Why I didn't killed him yet?.. You know what by the far he had gone, he would be burned to ashes till now. But I'm not the one who's going to beat him or kill him.

Remember I told a maid to call Karna here, he must be coming. And when he'll saw us like that, ofcoure he will beat Dushasan till death.

And this will become a romantic scene where a hero saves his heroine from getting.. you know.

But the hero is getting late.

.
.

Dushasan was about to rip my dress and I was about to kick his sensitive part, when Karna kicked Dushasan very hardly, that he fall at the corner of my room. Then after that Karna started punching Dushasan mercilessly.

My hero came just in time as in movies.

While he was beating Dushasan, all the hastinapur royal people, my mother and father barged in and stopped Karna from beating Dushasan.

Then Duryodhan came forward and pushed Karna causing him to stumble a bit. He was about to again push Karna when I and Nakul came in between them.

Duryodhan:- How dare you raise your hand on my brother?

Karna didn't said anything and was standing with his head down.
I can understand, talking about what happen in front of all this people is not an appropriate thing.
Or maybe he is thinking he is not the appropriate person.

Duryodhan:- why are you silent? SPEAK!..... YOU

Me:- HE BEAT HIM BECAUSE OF ME.

Now everyone went silent. Then My mother and father came forward and my mother while moving her hand on my head said.

Maa:- Leena.beta what are you saying? Why he beat him because of you?

I can tell this thing right now infront of all the people. I don't know but I think that it's not appropriate. So I signaled maa to come closer so that I can say it in her ears. She came closer and I said.

Me:- he tried to.. rape me. ( whisper)

Before I could say further She took the sword which was kept on the table where my all weapons were and she marched towards Dushasan in Anger.

But Pitashree stopped her in middle and all the ladies standing there snatched the sword from Maa's hand.

Maa:- LEAVE ME. TODAY I WILL KILL HIM. HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER?

Everyone:- WHAT?

After hearing this Pitashree and Nakul marched to kill Dushasan. But as before everyone stopped them in middle.

Pitashree :- YOU!. HOW DARE YOU!

Bhishma:- after looking at the situation. I think everyone except women should leave this room. They are better option for this situation.

After Bhishma Pitamah said this everyone except women started to leave the room, when I called Nakul.

Me:- Nakul!

Nakil:- hmm.

Me:- idhar aana. (Come here )

Nakul:- haa bolo. ( yes speak)

Me:- pass aoo thoda. (Come little closer)

Then he bent to listen.

Me:- take care of Karna and also don't let anyone blame him. Ok?

Nakul:- yeah yeah.. why are you taking tension when I'm here? Don't worry, I'll handle everything. You just take care of yourself... anything else?

Me:- no you can go now.

Then he went and then i told all the ladies what happened.

Gandhari:- Putri I'm sorry on behalf of my son. What Dushasan did was not right. And I promise you that he will get his punishment.

Then she and Maharani Kunti hugged me and after that Maa hugged me. Then Maharani Kunti, Maharani Gandhari and Maa went outside.

One thing I don't understand that who called everyone here.

___________________________________________________

Who do you think called everyone there?

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment. Because I'm noticing that my chapters votes are falling. I mean decreasing.

Thank you♥︎