𝘈𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦 | 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Desc: You notice Aaron has become very tense and stressed since he's been on the injured list.

BTW- Mainly picked this picture because volpe is in the back looking so cute and like my bbg material. neways enjoy

------

I sat on the couch, phone in my hand, the tv playing in the background. Aaron emerged from the doorway to our bedroom. "G'morning!" he yawned. "Hey babe, good morning. How you feeling?" I asked, I only asked because I've realized that Aaron has been acting a bit off since hes injured his toe. 

He thought it was a pity injury, he kept playing the same day he became injured and all he wants to do is get on that field. "I'm good" was all he said before laying on top of me with his head on my chest and his arms around my waist.

"Are you sure?" I asked again before kissing his forehead.

"Yeah, I'm sure, why?" he questioned, looking up. "Nothing just wanted to make sure you're fine, just wanted to make sure nothing was bothering you." I said, trying to insinuate I knew something was wrong. He still kept his cool though and looked at me with a straight face and said, "Yeah, no I'm fine"

If I didn't know any better I wouldn't have questioned him further but I know Aaron from top to bottom, heart to brain. "Aaron, look at me." he did as told, looking up with worry in his eyes, knowing I've caught on to his numerous lies.

"I know something is bothering you, you don't have to tell me what it is but is there any way I can help, I can't bear to look at you like this any longer, all mopey and sad. So please, baby just tell me what's wrong." i spoke, looking straight into his wide and alert eyes. 

"It's not you, you're great, you're perfect I just- ugh I just cant get over this stupid injury. I hate it, It's annoying and I just want to play is all." he spoke softly and quietly as he sat up and looked down sheepishly.

"It's okay, my love. I understand all you want to do is rest but all we can do is let time pass so it can heal and you'll be on the field soon enough. i promise." I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in for a hug, which he immediately accepted, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks for making sure I was okay. I appreciate the concern."

"Its no problem. It's all I can do besides love you." I said, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

------

SOPHIA SPEAKS!!

hey i know this was short but i dont care i just wanted to poste before midnight my time also cant wait till judgey gets off the injured list. send in request through pms please LOVE YOUUUU

also no proofread idc.