𝘎𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘯 | 𝘖𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘚𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘴

Desc: Just an imagine about Giancarlo giving you obvious signs and you being completely oblivious until he confesses straight up.

EDIT: STANTON 🤝 PERAZA

------

Giancarlo's P.O.V

I smiled and winked at her from across the room. It was quite a habit I had when i saw her. She was just so beautiful. I know crushing on my best friend's brother is a cliche but it was her. Aaron Judge's younger sister.

She was- is perfect. Only three years younger than me, 5'7". She's in love with baseball and I swear she's in love with me, and the feeling is mutual. She's really oblivious though. Can't take a hint for the life of her. I've been flirting with her since I met her.

"Dude, my sister. When are you gonna give it a rest?" He rolled his eyes, I eyed him. He's known I've been at this forever, yet he's never stopped me. I think he wants me to get with his sister. At first he was irritant when I told him about my feelings but he finally understood that if I were ever with his sister I'd love her forever.

Of course not being with her doesn't stop me from loving her forever.

"Never, plus when have you ever stopped me before." I spoke but stayed silent for a while. "I mean I'm being completely obvious, what do I have to do next. Ask for her hand in marriage. That's as obvious as one can get with her."

"Yeah, ask for her hand in marriage, talk about it in front of her older brother."

"Only by a year. She's thirty and you're thirty-one. She could beat your ass anyway." I scoffed, I downed the rest of my drink and walked towards her.

---

Your P.O.V

I felt a hand against my waist, knowing exactly whose arm it was. Giancarlo is and always has been super flirtatious. I've kinda learned to accept that I'm just his flirting dump. I think he just tries to fluster me but I'm used to it. Although I still get butterflies when he tries anything.

I began returning his flirting and when I did couldn't help but catch feelings for Giancarlo. Come on, it was Giancarlo Stanton. I'm sure anyone else in my place would have too.

As time went on I became more and more comfortable with Giancarlo and so did he. He became more touchy and I followed. I placed kisses on his cheek and neck when I had the chance. He never failed to touch me as I walked by. 

Everyone realized it after a while. Neither of us could walk by without having some form of physical contact. I will admit, we are undeniably flirtatious with each other but he's never said anything to express any type of feelings he has for me. What if the feelings I have for him aren't mutual and he only sees me as a friend.

I don't want to say anything because if things don't work out for me and Giancarlo, Aaron, he would be put in a very awkward situation. I don't want him to have to feel like he needs to pick sides because he shouldn't. 

I like the way things are between me and G. I do want more but harmless flirting is our safest option.

I smiled up at Giancarlo as I placed my hand on his. I turned, facing his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. His hand is now on my lower back. "Hey G." I muffled against his chest.

𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 | 𝗡𝗬 𝗬𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें