𝘖𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘥𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘳𝘢 | 𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵

Desc: Just an imagine of Oswaldo Cabrera admiring your features.

------

I stood up from bed in only underwear and a bralette. I stared down at Oswaldo, who had a smile on his face and his hands behind his head laying down. 

"Me iba a vestir pero viendo tu cara, la ropa se queda ahí todo el dia."
(I was gonna get dressed but looking at your face, the clothes stays there all day.)

I lay back down into Oswaldo's arm. I knew he expected me to get back in bed with him and I really thought I wasn't. The look he had on his face looked so smug. He knew I wanted to give in and I accepted my defeat with pleasure.

He kissed the top of my head and laid his head on top of mine. I placed my hand on his bare stomach before shutting my eyes. Not to sleep but to take in and be grateful for what I have going for me in this precise moment.

My thumb rubbed his stomach as I placed a delicate kiss on his shoulder and smiled up at him. He placed his hand on my chest, rising up my neck.

I felt his arm slip under my back down to my waist. His other hand is flowing over my stomach. Before I knew it he placed me to straddle his waist. I giggled as he played with the waistband of my underwear. 

My hands trace his bare washboard abs. He kept his hands on my waist as I laid on top of him. My head laying on his head and my chest against his stomach. My lower back arching up. He replaced his hands from my waist to under my thighs. 

We stayed in the same position for another five minutes before I finally sat up. Straddling his waist, which I didn't think would be much of a problem until I shifted and Oswaldo left out a soft groan.

He tilted his head, looking up at him as I blushed slightly. 

"Me gusta cualquier parte de ti."
(I like any part of you)

I only giggled and responded with a big grin on my face. 

"oh yeah? asimismo, amor."
(oh yeah? likewise, love)

I bent down to him slowly, pecking his lips quickly before going to sit up again. Before I could get in my previous position I felt his big hands rise to my ribs. He flipped us over successfully, my back now on the bed as Oswaldo hovered over me. 

It was now his turn to kiss me but instead of kissing my lips he kissed my neck. Working his way to my collarbone. Oswaldo bit down softly then sucked on my collarbone which earned a keen suck of my teeth followed by a small moan.

He lowered his mouth down to my chest. Pressing soft kisses on my skin. I placed my hands on his back, scratch desperately when he sucked harder.

I whined softly when he pulled away but he lifted his head to face me. I raised my hands to the back of his neck. He took that as a sign to lower his lips on mine. 

"Te admiro, bebe."
(I admire you, baby.)

"Eres un loco enamorado."
(You're just someone crazy in love.)

"Solo para ti, bebe, Te amo muchisimo."
(Only for you, baby, I love you so much.)

"I love you too."

"Every part of you is my favorite."

------

SOPHIA SPEAKS!!!

HEYYYY! ik i havent been posting as often. Im just kinda out of ideas so im tryna come up with more before i start posting frequently again. SO if u have requests please please please lmk. I might not post too much because I need to come up with more ideas.

also school for me starts in a little less than a month and fall-winter are my seasonal depression peaks sooooooo. I can smell the breakdowns from a mile away. ANywayssssss LOVE YOU!!!!!!!