3

Danielle

"Haerin! Hyein! Get up! Time for school!" I yell and the girls slowly become alive as she strecth their sould out before exiting my bed and couch.

"Do we have to?" Hyein rubs her eyes as she lets out multiple yawns in a row. "Yes. We have to. That's why the government assigned it." I say as I finish applying light makeup to my face and fixing my uniform. "UGHHH you're so serious all the time Dani girl!" Hyein whines and gets up to go wash her face.

"We leave in 10 minutes!" I yell and the girls seem to wake up and begin rushing to get ready.

-

"See you later girls! I love you all!" My mother blows kisses to each and every one of us. "Love you too!" My friends say and I nod at my mother.

"Why don't you say I love you to your mom?" Hyein asks me. "You know she isn't good at expressing herself hyein!" Haerin says and elbows hyein in the side. "I know but it's her mom!" Hyein says as she elbows Haerin in the side. "I'm working on expressing myself guys." I say stopping in my tracks making them stop abruptly too. "We know Dani! I know." Haerin smiles at me and I give her a small smile. She grabs my hand, locking our fingers together.

"Yay! Hell!" Hyein mocks as we enter the school. "Want me to stay here and wait for you?" I ask Haerin as she was about to say exactly what I said. "Yes..." She lowers her head. I lift her chin up with my fingers, making her look at me, "Okay, hurry I like to be 10 minutes early to my class." I say and she smiles before running to her locker.

"You guys are cute together!" Hanni says as she leans against the locker that was next to mine. "We aren't together." I say as I pull out some books from my locker, only to have them drop to the ground. Hanni smacked them out of my hand.

"You guys sure act like it!" She rolls her eyes. "Shes my best friend." I frown at her statement but bend down to pick up my books she dropped.

I close my locker and walk to haerin's locker, away from hanni. "Nerd I wasn't done talking to you! Don't you know manners!?" She yells from behind me, making me flinch a little. "I do know manners, I use them all the time. You are the one who doesn't know manners." I turn and meet her stare before continuing my walk.

"God! Why do you talk like that? Why are you so serious all the damn time? I feel bad for your friends." Hanni scoffs behind me, she was sounding closer. I turn around to meet her stare once more and abruptly step back at how close we were. "If you don't like the way I talk then why do you continue to talk to me?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Just leave me alone if you don't like my choice of words." I say and finally reach Haerin who was staring down hanni.

"Is she bothering you?" Haerin asks me as she holds my free hand. "Not anymore." I say as she starts walking off, pushing someone in her way. I stare at haerin again, she seems to be in deep thought. "What are you thinking?" I ask. Her ears perk up, "Nothing! Let's get you to class!" She smiles. I know she's lying...

-

"Danielle!" My teacher greets me. "Hello Mr. Lee!" I give him a small smile. "You should smile more! You have a beautiful smile Danielle!" He flashes me his sunshine smile. "I'm trying. My mother says I have a bright smile, just like my dad!" I say while staring outside the window again. "I bet your father is handsome!" He chuckles lightly. I look at him, "I don't know. I've never met him. The only thing he left me was my puppy plushy." I say without putting much thought into it as I take out some paper and writing utensils.

"Oh-" He says before the bell rings and students fill the classroom. "Alright class!" He clears his throat as it cracked a few seconds before. I glance up at Mr. Lee and he looked, nervous? "Free day today! I have work today! If you have work from other classes, please go ahead and work on those now!" He smiles as he sits back at his desk and types on his computer.

Free day? I guess I'll draw. With my supplies I had out, I scribble random things onto it. I hate free days, I would rather do an assignment that is actually planned out instead of these free days abruptly coming out of nowhere because then I don't know what to do.

A chair was being dragged next to my desk as someone takes the empty spot. I trail my eyes up their body and meet their brown orbs. "Hey nerd! What are you drawing?" Hanni smirks as she strips the paper from my grasps. I just stare at her, waiting for her next words. "Stop looking at me like that!" She says as she forcefully turns my head to look out the window. "Okay." I say as I continue to get lost in the green scenery.

"Hey! Hey! Hello?!" Fingers snap in front of my face and grab my chin, making me look at the person. "Oh you're still here?" I say out loud and she scoffs. "You think I was done with you?" She rolls her eyes. "Well yes because you told me to stop looking at you then you got quiet so I assumed you had took leave." I frown at how stupid her question was. Half of these students ask the most stupidest questions..

"These drawings suck, just like you." Hanni says as she crumbles my paper and throws it in my face. It bounces off my forehead and falls straight to the ground. "Well I wasn't really trying to draw well. It was just doodles." I shrug my shoulders up and down and I see her form a fist. "Can you just quit!" She says as she grabs a handful of my hair and Yanks my head towards her chest area, forcing my to look up at her.

"Quit what?" I raise an eyebrow before she grips my hair even tighter. "OW! That hurts!" I squeal. "MS.PHAM!" Mr. Lee shouts and the entire class goes silent as they observe the situation.

Hanni let's go of my hair and places an innocent smile on her face as she makes eye contact with my teacher. "Yes sir?" She smiles. "Detention. After school." He says in his deep voice and she gasps before abruptly standing up from her chair, too fast making it fall to the ground.

"WHAT! I HAVE CHEER PRACTICE AFTER SCHOOL! I CANT MISS THAT!" She shouts and he rolls his eyes. "You shouldn't have been messing with Ms.Marsh then." He says with his hands on his hips.

Hanni glances at me and points her finger at me, ushering me to come closer to her. I lean closer and she places her mouth near my ear. Her hot breath sending goosebumps along my skin but I don't think in a good way.

"You're gonna pay for this Nerd!" She whispers before pinching my ear love making me jolt back into my seat.

What did I do?

************
Hanni can be my bully-