13

Minji

"Are you serious? You really don't know how to swim?!" Haerin laughs at me. "Hey hey! Don't laugh! I just...was never taught!" I cross my arms and have a pout on my face. "I can teach you." Haerin says. "I don't think I'll be focused on the swimming lessons Kang Haerin." I say. "What would you be focused on then?" She teases. "You." I smirk and see her red face. "You're telling me you're not always focused on me? Wow. I'm really hurt Kim minji." Haerin grabs her heart in a 'hurt' motion.

"I am always focused on you Kang Haerin, just like the way you bite your lower lip when your anxious or nervous, or the way your face turns completely red when you talk to me or even if I make eye contact with you. Or how you have this tendency to play with a few strands of your hair when you are bored..." I accidentally list all the habits Haerin does. She might think I'm a stalker now...

"Sorry...you might think I'm a stalk-" Haerin's soft lips were placed onto mine, not letting me finish my stupid sentence that was about to come out. What was I going to say again? I don't know or care, right now all I care about is Haerin and her lips. I feel her small hands creep up into my shirt, wrapping around my waist and pulling my body closer into hers. This is adorable.

She pulls away and stares into my eyes, "Do you really notice all those things I do?" She smiles softly. "Yes." I nod and she pulls me into a kiss again, more aggressive. I guess I really am hers...

We were in my room, watching movies and eating snacks all day along with telling each other about ourselves and now we are here making out on my bed with me on top of her, she pulled me on top of her!

I hear her let out a soft groan as I bit on her shoulder, leaving a bite mark. "Minji..." She sighs out and I look at her. "Yes?" I ask and she grabs my hands, pulling them above my head as she flips us over. Oh-

"You give so much bottom energy...don't even try." Haerin suddenly says. It's like she's possessed, the Haerin I know is a total bottom who becomes a blushing mess just from mere eye contact, who is this that I am currently being pinned down by?

"Excuse me? But am I the one who blushes just from mere eye contact?" I smirk and sit up, my face extremely close to Haerin. I see her throat move as she gulps nervously but eventually smirks. "You do the same." She says while leaning closer, making me fall back down on the bed as she hovers above me.

"Guess we both give bottom energy then?" I cock an eyebrow and she chuckles. "You do...I'm willing to prove otherwise." Haerin says as she attacks my neck with sloppy kisses.

I let out a soft moan from her kisses. I let my hands trail their own way along her body, gripping her waist firmly. Her hands grip on my shirt, yanking it up and over my head, while my hands do the same to her.

I tell myself, I'll let this night slide and let Haerin take control, but next time...I won't.

I feel little pecks on my skin from Haerin as she goes lower and lower, making me squirm under her lingering touch on my skin that is now covered in goosebumps. Her hands pull down my sweatpants, very slowly while making eye contact with me from down below. I gulp at how she can maintain such eye contact for long periods of time without breaking it once or maybe it was just the heat of the moment in which she did hold it.

"I'll go easy." Haerin smirks and lets out a soft chuckle afterwards. "Who says you have to go easy?" I ask while propping myself up on my shoulders. Haerin cocks an eyebrow up at me and leans closer to my face. "You don't want me to go easy?" She smirks and I practically lose all sense of anything. Her scent is so Intoxicating, she smells so fresh, like freshly picked flowers mixed with a little extra sweetness. I shake my head, "Any way you want...I'll take it." I say leaning closer to her. I hear her take a small intake of air.

I pull her by her neck closer to me and crash my lips onto hers. We both melt into each other as we share a passionate kiss. I feel her fingers trail along my leg, slowly making circles in one area and then moving closer to my core. I let out a shaky breath as my body started feeling hot, and the temperature was only growing from there.

I feel haerin's lips form into a smirk as her finger graze only the lips of my center. Without any warning she pumped 2 fingers straight into me.

"Fuck-" I gasp loudly and my grip on her neck tighten instantly. She pumps in and out of me at a very rough and fast pace. "Shit! HAERIN-" I moan as my head tilts back, absorbing all the pleasure she is giving me. She places kisses on my neck and leaves little hickeys that are visible on it as well.

I feel this warm sensation start forming in the pit of my stomach. My grip on her neck tightens. "Shit- Haerin I'm coming!" I moan and feel her fingers come to a slower pace. My eyes immediately shot open as I shoot her death glares. "WHAT THE HELL?" I shout and she chuckles. "You said any way I want it?" She mocks and I roll my eyes. "Haerin if you don-" She starts up her relentless fast pumps in and out of me. "Oh.." I gasp.

The warm sensation in my stomach was starting to develop once again. "Haerin...please don't stop.." I beg and feel her chuckle. "Yeah?" She mocks and I can just see the smirk on her face even with my eyes closer. "Faster~ please faster~" I whimper as my climax was approaching with every thrust she gave me.

With her fastened thrusts going in and out, one last thrust in and the flood gates have opened. "FUCK!" I scream out as warm liquid started to ooze out of me and onto haerin's long fingers.

My lustful gaze looks at haerin as she slowly pulls her fingers out of me, making me twitch from the sensitivity. She brings her fingers up to her face, examining them. I can see the curiosity on her face as she brings them to her lips and cleans them with a lick. If I'm being honest, that made my arousal kick on again. But no...another time.

"Oh-" I smirk at her action, which caused her to blush. She brings my face forward, lissing my lips, letting me taste myself. "You taste so good." Haerin smirks against my lips. "I bet you taste just as good." I say making her skin turn red. "Wanna find out?" She asks me. "Maybe another day, you kind of worn me out!" I chuckle lightly and so does she.

I open my arms to Haerin as she lays on my chest, both of us engulfing each other in a tight, warm, bear hug.

"I can stay like this forever..." I accidentally said out loud. I hear her chuckle lightly on my chest, "Me too Kim minji."

****************
Which is best top rin or top min?