18

In his opinion it was easier to avoid the Emperor's but trying to get their attention to spend time with them was a lot harder, so at the moment he was standing in front of the Emperor's chambers waiting for them to leave and head to the throne room for a weekly meeting they had with the nobles, he didn't have to wait long as the door opened and out came Techno, Wilbur and Philza. "Hello your majestys" he said making Wilbur and Phil jump, Techno looked at him and huffed "fuck prime, mate you scared us" Phil said with a laugh.

He chuckled "sorry, but I was wondering if I could come with you guys to the meeting. As I haven't really been performing my concubine duty's" he said pushing himself off the wall, the three looked between each other unsure until Wilbur started speaking "Sure Dream we don't mind just if you ever get uncomfortable or bored let one of us know" he said with a smile coming to stand next to him placing an arm around his waist "yes your majesty" he said and looked to Phil who was looking up at him with a unsure look but nodded and the four of them set off towards the throne room. They entered the room and went and sat in their respective thrones while he looked unsure or were to sit "oh sir anywhere you like mate, I could get a servant to get you a chair if you'd like?" Phil noticed his dilemma, but he shook his head and strode up to Phil and plopped down on the man's lap.

Yes it was awkward since Phil was shorter than him but so was Schlatt so he felt with it. Phil had blushed when he sat in his lap but said nothing about it so he draped his legs over the armrest and wrapped his arms around the man's neck placing his face into the cease between Phil's shoulder and neck. Making sure to try and not make Phil uncomfortable by his mask making sure it didn't dig into the man causing him pain. "Is this ok" he whispered, Phil laughed and his wings fluffed up ruffling a little "of course mate, I did say you could sit anywhere and I certainly don't mind" Phil said placing one hand in Dream's hair scratching his scalp and another holding his waist his hand on Dream's lower back.

Techno and Wilbur were talking to each other and every once in a while glanced at him since he could periodically feel eyes on him, but that stopped when the doors to the room opened and in came the nobles coming in and sitting around the tables in their selected chairs. It took a good minute before things got quite and they looked up to see The emperor's and seeing that he was in Phil's lap, a few of the people began to whisper and point making his body go stiff "I think this was a bad idea" he whispered to Phil letting go of the man's neck and stood up off of him only to be dragged back down with a 'oof' and his legs and arms being place back in their positions along with Phil's hands.

"Alright let's start this meeting" Phil said and they all began to talk about politics and market costs, he looked over at the nobles and saw a few of them conversing with each other while looking at something, he looked at Phil and the others and guessed they hadn't seen it. So he stood up from Phil's lap patting the man on the shoulder and silently made his way to the back of the room and behind the men talking "so we agree to cut back on the supplies of shipments being sent out from our companies, and to share the payout from overseas?" One man asked and the other nodded "agreed, no one will suspect that it's a front for the hybrids being trafficked under the ships deck" the other man said, he walked closer and threw himself into the man's lap "What ya talkin about?" He asked and both of the men started to sputter.

"Find something interesting Dream?" Techno asked with slight amusement in his voice making him laugh "Sure did, and y'all might think it's more interesting than I do" he said getting off the man's lap and snatching the papers and moving towards the thrones before they could try and grab him. He handed the papers to Phil and went to sit in Wilbur's lap, Wilbur hugged him around the waist and put his face between Dream's shoulder and Techno turned to look at them and nodded with a huff. "This is interesting, thank you Dream, alright the two of you will meet me in my office after this meeting, that is an order!" Phil said sternly looking at the men who scowled and glared at Dream.